Bearish and bullish

Rate this topic

Guest Steve Goodwin

Guest Steve Goodwin

Bearish and Bullish are simply terms used to characterize trends in the currency, commodity or Forex market. If prices tend to be moving upward, it is a bull market. If prices are moving downward, it is a bear market. Of course, this doesn't have to refer to the market overall. Here every broker represents the market with variety of facilities and Trade12 is a highly regulated broker where I am with. I am really amazed with their high security of funding, smart bridge technology and superior fast execution.

For the Forex traders due to increasing number of scam brokers at the present time, broker selection has become very difficult task. However, I have chosen the very trusted and regulated broker Forex4you which is very well known in this industry for a long. From the Financial Services and Commissions they get the regulation and license. With lowest zero spread, high leverage, re-quote and slippage free timely and orderly trade execution etc. they are providing me.