Each trader must select his own broker

Rate this topic

Each trader must select his own broker for Forex trading. I guess there is not a single trader who has not passed his broker's selection. It is also a very crucial part of Forex trading. I have selected a regulated trading broker, AAFX for me. I get 24 hours of multi-lingual customer support with other financial trading facilities from this perfect broker. They have stocks, bonds, commodities, indices etc.

Broker is very important. Before selecting a broker, you should check this feature properly. There are many brokers that doesn't provide personal care for Its clients. But I am happy that I got MaximusFx broker who have assigned me a personal account manager to help me in my trading. That person is very knowledgeable and helpful. The broker gives me very low spreads as low as 0.2 pips and high leverage up to 1:1000.

Traders can see that diverse forex brokers are available to serve them. But not all brokers can ensure them customized trading services. It is the main task of a forex trader to select a broker for him that will provide him trading services accordingly to his trading requirements. As a scalper; I have selected ForexChief; a licensed broker. It is providing me safety of funds along with lowest zero spread; good leverage of 1:400; expert assistance and 24/5 trading facilities.

Nel forex broker forex è la cosa più importante. Il commerciante deve avere broker per completare la propria attività di trading. Ma ci sono più di migliaia di broker di trading sul mercato. Il trader deve selezionare il proprio broker di trading in base al proprio stile di trading. Prima di selezionare qualsiasi broker trader deve controllare molto attentamente le sue caratteristiche di trading.

Poiché il mio metodo di trading è il day trading e io sono uno scalper, ho scelto TradesFX per la mia attività commerciale. Perché per scalping è necessaria una piattaforma di trading libera da restrizioni che può essere fornita solo da un broker regolamentato. Da questo broker ricevo 24 ore di supporto clienti multilingue dall'inizio fino ad ora. Hanno una tecnologia bridge intelligente per la copertura e una capacità di diffusione di 0,9 pips che è molto importante per lo scalping.

• 5 months later...

The most important task of a Forex trader is to choosing a reliable broker to stay profitable. Many important features trader should check before selecting his broker. I choose Forex4you the true STP broker who allow all kinds of trading strategies and give five different types of trading accounts. They allow also no minimum deposit for their new traders. Their security service is the best part of this broker which I love most.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Broker is an inevitable part of trading indeed. Every trader selects a broker to run trading indeed. In market place there are several types of brokers including ECN, STP and Market maker. ECN brokers are the dominators in market place indeed. I am strongly referring Trade12 broker which is an ECN based broker allows traders with high security of funding, narrow trading spread and superior fast execution.