MT4 and MT5 are two types of trading platforms

Rate this topic

MT4 and MT5 are two types of trading platforms, are seen in the Forex market, which is briefly known, as Meta trader 4 and Meta trader 5. Both trading platforms are good for trading Forex. However, I only used the MT4 trading platform. I am using the MT4 trading platform with AAFX and I am comfortable with this. Their business environment is very comfortable and secure for financing. They have all kinds of trading services including a wide range of trading bonuses.

• 5 months later...

There are more than thousands of Forex brokers and choosing the right broker has become one of most difficult job for the traders especially for the new traders. As a new trader I join in Forex4you trading platform. They are well-known broker in this field and they never cheat their traders. To protect their clients fund they hire third party supervisor who maintain security issue for 24/7.For me this broker is best.

I trade with Bprimes because they are a real broker. It is very important to understand how forex brokers make their money. Otherwise, there is a good chance that all the money in your forex account will be quickly, and painfully transferred to the pockets of the forex broker. In other words, you will experience losses while the forex broker enjoys profits entirely at your expense. In the same way, as telecoms companies and banks reward only new customers, the same is true of most forex brokers.

Broker is a firm that provide currency traders with access to a trading platform that allows them to buy and sell foreign currencies. My choice is FXPremax and this is the best choice as I think. I tested out their platforms and I must say that it provides me a better experience than ever before. They have all the trading features a trader can ever get in for their trading.

Guest Steve Goodwin

MetaTrader 5 is an institutional multi-asset platform offering outstanding trading possibilities and technical analysis tools, as well as enabling the use of automated trading systems and copy tradingMT4 is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange speculative traders. Trade12 provides all trading platforms with web trader, android and IOS trading software. There is inclusion of more than 250 technical tools indeed.