Although the Forex business is profitable,

Rate this topic

Although the Forex business is profitable, this business is highly risky. Traders only focus on opportunities to make money, but they should not ignore the risk factor. For safe and profitable trading, I am trading with AAFX. This broker provides 100% security of your dealer's fund. For risk management they have a micro-investment structure, 0 limit the withdrawal process, stop loss and fewer re-pricing or slippage issues that are of great help for secure Forex trading.

• 4 months later...

Forex4you is a highly regulated and secured trading broker in Forex market and they provide 24/7 customers service in whole around the world as an international brokerage house. Till 2013 I am working with this broker for their best customer and error free networking system. I usually used their money transferring system which is also excellent and fast. They ensure security of their clients fund and protect them all day long by a third party supervisor.

• 1 month later...

To make your money in forex you need to suppress all kind of emotions like hope, fear, regret and greed. Letting emotions control trading decisions is the biggest mistake any trader can make. For your better trading life, I can suggest you FXPremax to join. You can know more about forex with this broker. The ability to control your emotions and maintain discipline is the most important thing you can do in forex. Its right that emotions can be harmful in our trading and it’s also right that everyone has emotions around money. 

I have found Bprimes broker is the best one where I got every possible support to be a better trader. Their Spreads are quite tight and not quite fluctuate which is, in fact, the best feature of my broker. With their support, my risk level of trading is less than any other traders. I can have their trading platforms and system running 24 hours a day with no failures.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that investor is a risk taker and only investor should take care of own investment. Brokers must keep funds on your account safe, or nobody would do business with them.Nevertheless, for me is important what commissions and spreads broker is charging because it can influence my profitability