Sign in to follow this  
Sacred Place

Python/Django developers - freelance or company?

Hello folks, I need a Python/Django developers and I'm not a tech person(but I have a basic understanding). So which are main criteria? Is it better to hire freelancers or dev company?

I 'd prefer a company. More Guarantees
1. You need a proper Job Description
2. Interviewing the candidates - When structuring your interview, spend time figuring out which questions you want to ask. Good programmers love to learn and need to be using great tools, so it’s critical that you make it clear that your workplace will provide this.
3. Project Assignment or Skill Test: After the initial interview, be sure to assign relevant test projects to your candidates. You need to understand their communication skills, and whether they can back up their claims of expertise, and this is not something you’ll be able to do without a test project. Check whether the developers know the best practices, guidelines and whether they make any attempt to go through the best available code to improve their code. Test your applicants.
And I can recommend you to take a look at this article 
https://steelkiwi.com/blog/how-to-find-and-hire-a-python-django-development-company/
Hope it will help =)

• Thanks 1

Some time ago I've written about how to find and hire python/django software development company 🔺 And in addition to the previous post I want to explain why Django is one of the top frameworks for web development and why is it so popular among developers and business owners. 

Let’s review the reasons why so many applications and features are being developed with Django. I’ll be brief:
1. It is simple
2. Works on Python
3. Has many useful features and extras to simplify development
4. Time-effective
5. Suits any kind of project
6. DRY and KISS compliant
7. Secure and up-to-date
8. Backward-compatible
9. Compatible with DevOps
10. Has its own infrastructure
11. Has a REST framework for building APIs
12. Time-tested
13. Has a big, supportive, and professional community

If you want to find extra info I can recommend you to take a look at this article Why Django is the Best Web Framework for Your Project

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By Mobiloitte_Tech
      Django is a high-level Python Web framework. It helps to create websites with ease. Django takes care of most of the irritating elements in Website Development. It is free and open source Web framework with excellent documentation. Features of Django:-
      Secure
      Django helps developers avoid many security mistakes. Django developed the framework to do the right things by protecting the website automatically. For example, Django allows protection against most of the web site vulnerabilities by default. It includes SQL Injection, cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery, and clickjacking and even more.
      Versatile
      Django may be accustomed to build virtually any style of websites like content management, news sites, e-commerce sites, social network sites, wikis, etc.., Django works with different format files like HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, XML, etc.., you'll virtually produce any website victimization Django with less effort.
      Portable 
      Django is written in Python. You oughtn't to trouble regarding the platform whereas developing apps in Django. Python runs on any platform like UNIX, Windows, Mac OS X.
      Maintainable
      Django code is written victimization principles that push users to make reparable and reusable code. Django reduces the code for websites by providing some helpful block of codes for various styles of areas like forms, admin management system, etc.., Django follows a pattern referred to as Model View Controller (MVC).
      Mobiloitte is a Python Development Company, which ensure smooth python development services and gives you an effective web application with enhancing features. 

• By Mobiloitte_Tech
      Python is a general-purpose language, which means you can develop anything with the right tools and libraries. It is a dynamic, object-oriented and multipurpose programming language which is designed to easily learn, use, and to enforce a clean and uniform syntax. Professionally, Python is great for backend web development framework, data analysis, and artificial intelligence. Many developers choose the Python framework to build productivity tools, games, and desktop application. Many businesses are advised to develop their application by using the python framework. What advantages do python have:-
      It Is Free:- Python is an open-source framework. It has a very vast scale of its features but still, it is free. Reduced costs are always beneficial to your businesses.
      Any Kinds Of Businesses Can Afford It:- Being a free platform, it is available for all small and medium level companies which can use it. Companies that are in the growing stage can use the python development platform and begin their operations with cost-effective software. The development process is quick which makes it suitable for startups.
      Big Giants Are Using It:- Python is not only suitable for small-medium scale companies, but it is also used by leading companies like Google, Spotify, Instagram, and Dropbox, also vouch for python development over other languages.
      Python Is For Everyone Involved In Software Development:-  Python is a development framework that would make great software. Python has all the features which make it a true language that is accepted and appreciated all around the globe.
      In the digital world, business depends on the software and its functionality, and most importantly software depends on the way it is coded. Programming languages help you to develop well-coded software that will ultimately lead to a great company. Mobiloitte is a Python Development Company, which ensure smooth web applications development with enhancing features that can keep your business on track.

• Topics