Sign in to follow this  
christina_ha

What's your favorite movie and why?

I like Fast Five, Furious Seven, Furious 6. My favorite actress is Gal Gadot, very talented and beautiful woman! I recently read that she she completed two years of service in the Israeli Defense Forces. Do you know this? I found this on her page here https://compareceleb.com/87-gal-gadot.html

• Like 1

I like Guardian of the Galaxy, I liked it a lot. Good special effects, humor, good actors. Maybe a little bit cheesy at times. I'd rate it at 7-8/10. Was in my opinion at least as good as the first movie. Also, seeing Silvester Stalone in it was pretty awesome.

• Like 1

Hands down, Back to the Future.
It's the exact perfect combination between action, adventure, comedy, romance, and sci-fi.
It's one of the tightest screenplays ever crafted. There isn't an ounce of fat on it. Every single thing is set up perfectly. Every single performance is wonderful and memorable.
It's just a perfect movie. There are so many movie sites, but I'm watching here https://www2.1movies.se/

• Like 1

I really like The Wolf of Wall Street because of Margot Robbie appearing naked. She is super hot in my opinion. And I was lucky enough to find some other naked scenes with here on nudogram.com and you guys definitely should check them out.

Hi! I rarely watch movies, so I don't have much free time. Yes. I like to watch interesting movies, but now I visit this site smutcam com review because of my work. I come here often. I like to communicate with beautiful girls. It relaxes me. I think you should try this way to figure it out.

I recently watched "The persuit of Happiness" movie and I really liked it. It is my all time favorite movie as it is quite related to my own life. You know when we struggle for something and at last we achieve it is the best feeling in this world. Do you agree with me?