I think Forex is the only place

Rate this topic

I think Forex is the only place where traders get the opportunity to develop their trading skills through the demo-trading platform. The trader will not learn many trading terms unless they use the demo platform. I started my trading trip using the free AAFX’s demo account. It helps me develop my skills and gives me the opportunity to practice what I have learned. I am now using the MT4 trading platform.

Forex Market is the place of many opportunities. But it is not like other regular business. So, you can't treat it like otherwise. You have to gain enough knowledge to survive on this market with a good broker like Forex4you. As their trader I can recommend them for trading safe and soundly. Deposit and withdraw is easy and spreads are tight, execution is fast, no slippage and high leverage 1:1000.

Demo is a necessary when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account.  I am trading with MaximusFx, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:1000 leverage and instant trade execution.