3. DreamHost Web Hosting
  4. TMDHosting Web Hosting
  5. Hostwinds Web Hosting
  6. A2 Web Hosting
  7. InMotion Web Hosting
  8. SiteGround Web Hosting
  9. GoDaddy Web Hosting
  10. Liquid Web Hosting

I used a couple from the list. Whenever you face issues with your website or server, the support team must be able to solve it ASAP to prevent site downtime. There is an understanding team of support available at HostGator.

Zomro also provides good customer service, as the main goal of the company is to provide good customer support.  Whenever I had some issues with my websites, I could contact them easily and they’ve been very helpful to me. They also provide cPanel. It’s important to have a user-friendly control panel, especially for people who are new to this and who do not know how to install web scripts like WordPress, Joomla etc.

You can also add Go4hosting. Go4hosting is a professional hosting service providing company, they have to be strived to deliver foremost and performance-driven web hosting and enterprise-ready cloud services. They have been successful in establishing as a leading data center services provider offering top solutions at the most affordable price range. Go4hosting customer support team is available over the phone, chat, and email to answer any queries you may have.