Prepaid & Gift cards shop ! alipay-bitcoin-webmoney-perfect money

Rate this topic

Hello

We buy & sell gift cards every day - good volume daily - working every day, on weekend, holidays... - good rates fo big volume buyers/seller - you will love the rates & work with me ! 

Payments what we receive and how we complete transfers are bitcoin-litecoin-alipay-webmoney-perfect money-western union.

Gift cards list we buy and sell:

Amazon gift card 
Ebay gift card 
Walmart gift card 
Target gift card 
hotels.com gift card 
home depot gift card
Onevanilla 
Gobank
Best buy gift card 
Google play gift card
Vanilla visa prepaid
Vanilla reward
Walmart visa card

Fast contact:

WHATSAPP: +37256754660
Telegram: @rjohnny

READ BEFORE YOU CONTACT WITH ME !!!
*If you dont know, how to use gift card - dont add me. No need to buy something about what you dont know - I dont want to get any problems.
*If you wanna sell gift card - please check your card balance before you send something - its needed to avoid problems.
*All cards and payments are listed on post, dont come and offer me PayPal or starbucks etc... its time wasting.
*I know what I sell, all my cards are 99.99% safe and cant have any problems - but if really have situation cuz card what I provide have any problem, then Im ready to give new card or refund payment.
*I buy/sell cards every day with different rates, I buy only codes always(no pics needed,just valid code) but prices are little lower - if you have pictures&receipt tho, then you will get better price.