Sign in to follow this  
Sarah8855

Points to Consider When Caring for Your iPhone

A standout amongst the most critical things in exhibit time is to attempt and watch over your iPhone gadgets. The gadgets are more costly when contrasted with workstations or even work areas so you have to take appropriate care of them. As the gadgets are compact sorts of PCs frameworks so they are absolutely more costly when contrasted with customary gadgets or smartphones. When utilizing such costly gadgets clearly you need to take legitimate care and be additional wary about screen, charger, and battery. 

There are additionally various rules that can be utilized by you for taking the best care of your gadget so it can last longer in time. 

Abstain from washing your iPhone 

Regardless of whether the gadget is water safe still you need to take appropriate care as it can't be washed under running water. This is valid as you have to avoid the potential risk of charging and earphone jack focuses, as these focuses are not water safe. 

The makers guarantee that the telephone is water safe means it can withstand wet material or dampness however just to the certain degree. It can't be washed in a sink of under running water. Aside from this you likewise need to guarantee that your guarantee won't cover harm because of fluid. 

Maintain a strategic distance from soil contact 

This is one fundamental motivation behind why most iPhones get harmed effectively. Soil and clean are never considered as great friends of iPhone. To clean the highest point of the screen you likewise need to guarantee that you make utilization of fabric that is particularly delicate and comprised of cotton. On the off chance that you are influencing utilization of tissue paper or other such materials then you to need to play it safe as it can harm your screen. It is fitting to clean the screen at customary interims of time. 

When cleaning likewise guarantee that the gadget isn't associated with the wellspring of intensity. Likewise, guarantee that every outside gadget is disengaged. Abstain from utilizing fluid cleaners. Dampness ought to be abstained from including solvents. 

Save battery 

iPhone makes utilization of lithium battery. It is fitting not to charge the battery 100 percent. This will just overheat the telephone. It is fitting to make utilization of implicit power administration arrangement of the gadget. You should not have to cheat it a few times in multi-day. The more you nurture the battery the more life it will have. It is perfect to kill the WiFi associations when not being used. Additionally, guarantee that the web association isn't generally associated with the telephone. Attempt and set splendor to least levels. Likewise, utilize stable backdrops rather than Live papers. Attempt and abstain from bringing information trade unfailingly. This will guarantee that your battery will last more. It will likewise expand the battery life and life of your telephone.

pexels-photo-607812.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By XvmArmedHare
      Hello everyone,
      I recently started playing the money making game "peko" and i wanted to let you all know how to get it.
      The app is free on android, iphone and tablets, it usually takes 2-3 days till you have earned 100.000 point wich can be redeemed for 10$ on paypal.
      Follow these steps to get the app:
      Step 1: use this link to download the app: (this is not only for my adventage, when you use this link you and me both will get 5000 points.)
      https://www.peko-peko.me/invite/show?type=unknown&code=nBBB6aiu
      Step 2: Earn points by peko-ing people in the scramble match section. (These players are active 99% of the time, so your peko won't be wasted)
      Step 3: When you're out of peko's, spam the chat in the scramble match section. You will het around 5 peko's for 2 minutes. (Every peko means a shot at the roulette game, when you get gold you will also get a shot at the jackpot, where you can win up to 100.000 points.
      Continue this untill you have 100.000 points, then redeem the points for 10$ on paypal.
      Don't worry about logging in with facebook, they won't post anything on your timeline.
      Good luck :)
    • By EdenSB
      [Non-US or US] How to Earn free-money/vouchers through your phone/iPad/other tablet.

**This guide is aimed towards non-US people - though US people can use it but skip the steps 1 and 2**. The reason for the VPN is to make it think you're in the US because they get the most/best paying offers.

I started this. In 1 day I earned about $6 on the first day and $2 a day after. I've only been using it for a few days and it's taken me 5 minutes a day after set up.

The basic description of this is that you get points for downloading free apps and trying them (usually means opening them for 30 seconds or so - sometimes skipping through a tutorial). It's much easier and quicker than filling in surveys and requires less concentration so you can watch TV/do something else at the same time.

---

First I'm going to tell you about the method for if you're a non-US resident. If you're a US resident, you can skip to 3).

**Method**

I'm going to assume you're on an iPhone/iPad/iSomething for this. If you're on an Android you may have to change some details or skip some. The first Android people can definitely skip.

1) **Get a US-Apple ID if you're using an iPhone/iPad (no payment details needed).** - Skip if using an Android device/you're a US resident.

The reason for this is that some of these apps aren't available in non-US App Store.

Download iTunes. Go to the Appstore in iTunes. (Sign out if you're already signed in). Choose a Free App (there's a top-free apps list) to download. It'll ask you to sign up – select to do so.

You can't make an account without payment details from an iPhone/iPad. You need to do it from iTunes, on the PC. If you do it from iTunes, then you don't need to enter payment details.

Fill in details correctly until the page with address

Make sure to select 'Not this Country' if you're not in the U.S.

It'll go back to the start - but some details will be still filled in

Make sure to untick the spam tickboxes again

Fill in a U.S. address and number from Fake Name Generator

Verify with your e-mail.

---

2) **Download a VPN App on your phone** - Skip if you're in the US.

This gives you access to the US offers on these Apps, which lets you earn a lot more.

Sign in with your new Apple ID and download a US VPN App. There are many. I suggest Tunnelbear as a free one. It gives you 500MB free and you can Tweet to get an extra 1GB. If you find Tunnelbear isn't to your liking, you can choose others too like Hotspot Shield.

You'll be getting most of your points through downloading Apps probably. As a note, you have to use the VPN to access the deal, then turn it off while downloading the App, then turn it back on. It's just flicking a switch in Settings/VPN though – easy.

---

3) **Download and sign up for the Apps**.

**App ) Feature points (iOS or Android)**

[Ref link]

Ref code ADATS7

Non-Ref link :(

For using my referral you get 50 points bonus to start. Hopefully this guide is helping you out so you'll use my referral and it'd make me happy to see my referral counter go up from 1 to 2 or more.

Feature Points is simple enough. Download free-apps and use them for a short time – something like 30 seconds or going through the tutorial. I've heard that if you start an App offer but don't complete it, you can wait till the offer is removed then see it in 'Pending Reward' – it'll sometimes tell you your too late and take you to a video clip. Watch the clip and you get points for both the App offer and the video. It also asks you to download FlickPoints which goes to the same balance of points but is just video watching.

Reward: Amazon from $1, Paypal from $5, iTunes from $25 and various Apps.

My earnings: $2 dollars a day approx.

---

**Here are some proofs.**

[Amazon Credit from iPhone](http://imgur.com/3p0QVSh)

[Amazon Credit as redeeming](http://imgur.com/n4JDbf6)
    • By Turbo Tycoon
      Make Money Sharing Mobile Apps - http://contentlinx.com

*Free to Join (Exclusive Information Inside)
      *First Movers Advantage
      *Build your Team (Make Money from day one)
      *Never been done before
      *Cutting edge mobile apps
      *Profit from the explosive Mobile Apps Industry
      *NO MONTHLY FEES
      *Free and Paid Apps
      *Launching April 2013
      *Worldwide Biz Opportunity
      * NOT ILIVINGAPP !

http://contentlinx.com
      Who is looking for a WIN?

We have all been
      participating in the biggest movement in the last decade, but most of us
      have not received the rewards from powering these companies and
      platforms (i.e. - Facebook, Linked In, eHarmony, Pinterest, Angry Birds,
      Instagram, Voxer, etc.). The world is now mobile allowing us to engage
      and connect quicker and easier than ever before. Connecting is the
      new way to market. Being able to truly connect with our audience is a
      must. Mobile engagement gives us the ability to connect more effective
      and efficiently than ever before.

According to one report, of the 4 billion mobile phones in use
      around the world, 1.1 billion of them are smartphones and 3.1 billion
      are SMS-enabled. Some reports even put the number of mobile users at 5
      billion. This means at the very least, any given mobile app has a
      potential audience of over 1 billion people! Imagine if you could create
      a snow ball effect by sharing an app to an audience of a billion people
      connecting... and get paid to do it? Imagine the impact?

This just goes to show we are no longer on the brink of a mobile
      revolution - we are already in the thick of it. The revolution is
      happening right now and it's going to be fascinating to see how
      different companies and individuals capitalize on it - or get left
      behind.

In fact, mobile internet and app usage is expected to take over desktop internet usage by 2014. That's in less than 2 years!

We believe this is going to happen quicker! IT IS HAPPENING NOW... http://contentlinx.com
    • By kimlee007
      CNIT™
      5000mAh Double USB External Battery Pack Power Bank for iPhone 5/Cell Phone/iPad/PSP/Camera/MP4/iPod
      Price:
      US$
      Free your worry about the ipad lack of power in the way to travel! We strongly recommend you this double USB 5000mAh external battery pack power bank for Cell Phone/iPhone/iPad/PSP/Camera/MP3/MP4. This battery charger is finely processed and delicate design. The battery charger is all about sleek design. It works with all phone modes with a dock connector. This charger is made of durable and high material. This charger is rapid charging for fast reliable operation. The portable charger is small sized and you can take it wherever you are to charge your phone. This portable iPhone charger can make sure iPhone standby for long time, to eliminate your
      concerns about lack of power in business travel. Simply plug the power station to your iPhone. Easy to charge, connect your iPhone to this power station and use your data cable to connect this station and the computer. Connect to iPad data port directly, no software installation. It can be used for iPhone. Strong compatibility, meet all ipad to the market charge. Exquisite design, the iPod charger is made of high quality material. The travel charger comes with powerful smart charge and discharge detection, intelligent protection function which are over-charge, over discharge, overload, short circuit, such as protection against lightning. It's time to stop wishing for the next great thing because it's here. Yes, it is this iPhone charger! Get it now without hesitation! You really deserve to have it!
      http://www.dinodirect.com/
    • By Ahmed123
      We sale Brand New Apple Iphone 4s, samsung galaxy, Ipad 3,Ipad 2 at a low price ,for more information & order
      placement do contact us via email.
      Contact us through skype: allelects-ltd
      Brand New in Stock:..
      Iphone Products:
      Apple iphone 4S 64GB Unlocked $500USD
      Apple iphone 4S 32GB Unlocked $450USD
      Apple iphone 4S 16GB Unlocked $400USD
      Samsung Product :
      Samsung Galaxy S III i9300: $450UUSD
      Samsung Galaxy S II i9100: $400USD
      Apple Tablet:
      Ipad 3 HD Wi-Fi + 4G 64gb . $450USD
      Ipad 3 HD Wi-Fi + 4G 32gb . $400USD
      Ipad 3 HD Wi-Fi + 4G 16gb . $350USD
      NOTE: 100% UNLOCKED and can be used with any SIM card. No activation required,Insert Your SIM CARD and start
      using.
      Serious buyers only.. To place an order please send us an email to our emails below,you can also add us on skype.
      E-mail: [email protected]
      [email protected]
      [email protected]
      MSN Chat: [email protected]
      Yahoo Chat: [email protected]
      Google Talk: [email protected]

• Topics