The trading strategy is necessary

Rate this topic

The trading strategy is necessary for successful trading. But forex strategy varies from broker to broker and traders also need to apply trading strategies based on their trading style. As a day trader my strategy is scalping and I'm using AAFX to apply it. This will not correspond to the long-term trading strategy. But a different trader can join my broker. Because they have three types of trading accounts for different users of trading style.

• 5 months later...

Trader can choose his own trading strategy as per his trading demand as Forex allows this. In Forex market place there are different types of trading strategies and mostly traders like short term and long term. Forex4you is a secure trading platform where I have invested big amount of capital as I want to big amount of profit rapidly. By using their high leverage, low and tight spread, low transaction cost I can make big profit.

• 1 month later...

For best trading environment, you can work with FXPremax broker. They are giving the best trading strategy for trade better. You can get best services like a good leverage, lowest spread, good execution, low transaction costs, easy and fast withdrawal system, no charges for deposits. You can comfortably work with this broker as I am working. I did not find any slippage or delay in order processing so on that basis I will suggest this broker.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Strategy can be vary from trader to trader because traders of different types follow different types of trading system like some prefer scalping, some hedging, some long time trading and some goes for EA trading indeed. But to a strategy appropriately we should select a broker indeed. Trade12 is the best and most desired broker who offers low trading spread, all ECN accounts with lowest commission and no restrictions on trading.