There Are Many Forex Secrets

Thanks for your contribution. You are right. There are so many functions in Forex. But, our main aim is earn regular money by Forex trading. Though, maximum new Forex traders has a tendency to earn quick money. But, it too hard to earn regular money by Forex trading.

goals people choose forex forex because we will be able to benefit in the form of money. to achieve that goal we need to have the skills and knowledge of good trading so that we will be able to profit from forex trading

• 3 weeks later...

Not at all. First, you have to learn properly by demo practicing then you should select a regulated trading platform for investing your money. That’s the right way to be a profitable Forex trader. But, never invest your capital in a non regulated trading platform. It’s much risky and hard. This is way, I am using one of the most reliable trading platform.

Forex is a business that has a lot of risk, the risk that we need to continue to improve trading skills are good that we will be able to trade with the maximum and we just need to continue to improve the ability of a good trading

• 8 months later...

I don’t think there are too many secrets, but there are simple disciplines that we need to get right. It is not secrets, but straight forward ways which allows us to succeed easily. I am lucky that I am with OctaFX broker, it’s a world class company with having awesome features especially rebate service where we can get rebate up to 50% back on every trade, so that’s why I love it so much to work with them and it has paid rewards to me.

The trading method that I have used for years is price action (duh); it’s simple, effective, and flexible, and it doesn’t take rocket science to understand or implement. If you want to master trading you can pick one price action strategy and learn how to trade it in every market condition.

The secret in forex trading is the more we will be more greedy then we suffered a lot of losses. Forex is a business that has a high risk, so we need to be able to have good risk management, so we will be able to gain an advantage in this forex trading

I simply use what I have learned and the tools I have. I am not looking for anything else. I do not let any emotions interfere and make me decide wrongly. I check the charts and I place the orders if I see a strong signal. It is as simple as that. There is nothing complicated about trading. Everybody can do it

• 2 weeks later...

Secrets are not really the requirement to become master, it is just the effort that we need to make consistently which will help us become successful and in order to do that we need regular practice which is easily possible with support of good broker and that’s exactly what I have with OctaFX broker, it’s really solid company with having 50% bonus on deposit, it’s just classical because we can actually use it unlike most of other bonuses which are never there to be used.

There are many Forex secrets, the more we will be more greedy then we have a high risk, therefore, we need to be able to minimize the greed trading, so then we can try to trade with the maximum. For that, try to always much to learn and practice trading well, so that will allow us to trade with a maximum

• 1 year later...

Basic guidelines are available here and there, but you may not get advance guideline so easily! I used so many paid services but no good result I found! Then I used free video tutorials of TradingBanks! Interestingly, I have learned there psychology of trading even though was a free service! My psychological skill helps me to apply my technical and fundamental knowledge perfectly!

7 hours ago, Monihar Sriti said:

Basic guidelines are available here and there, but you may not get advance guideline so easily! I used so many paid services but no good result I found! Then I used free video tutorials of TradingBanks! Interestingly, I have learned there psychology of trading even though was a free service! My psychological skill helps me to apply my technical and fundamental knowledge perfectly!

I try to use demo account to make practice. I ever use trading account from octafx for trading, but for now I use other broker. Try to maximize their demo account also trading contest to get more understand about forex trading

On 30/12/2016 at 9:58 PM, Phantom said:

I try to use demo account to make practice. I ever use trading account from for trading, but for now I use other broker. Try to maximize their demo account also trading contest to get more understand about forex trading

in the demo account is very important to learn, because the demo account is one of the best ways of doing maximize learning skills and abilities, with the preparations undertaken sure the profit will be easily obtained

Guest boo_sl3

The demo account will be very helpful for us to be able to improve the skills of our trading well without risk. Therefore, we should be able to use a demo account properly and should not be wasted demo accounts from brokers

2 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

The demo account will be very helpful for us to be able to improve the skills of our trading well without risk. Therefore, we should be able to use a demo account properly and should not be wasted demo accounts from brokers

with we can use a demo account so we can get to understand the various ways trading well, and so we maximize the abilities and efforts in the run, so that when the real account sign we may be able to manage trading well

15 hours ago, aliforex said:

with we can use a demo account so we can get to understand the various ways trading well, and so we maximize the abilities and efforts in the run, so that when the real account sign we may be able to manage trading well

Of course, should the process of learning to improve trading skills and experience to be stronger so that we were able to successfully get consistent profits in the forex business

11 hours ago, gaban said:

Of course, should the process of learning to improve trading skills and experience to be stronger so that we were able to successfully get consistent profits in the forex business

with us lots will learn how to trade well then we could have keampuan and our business properly, and can manage the workings of trading correctly, so that we can reap the benefits with ease and was able to understand the risks of trading properly

Guest boo_sl3
On 1/6/2017 at 1:43 PM, aliforex said:

with us lots will learn how to trade well then we could have keampuan and our business properly, and can manage the workings of trading correctly, so that we can reap the benefits with ease and was able to understand the risks of trading properly

Many learned will help us to be able to improve the skill well bisnsi moreover it has a high risk then of why we need to continue to learn a lot by using a demo account and with the contest demo of forexmart

3 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

Many learned will help us to be able to improve the skill well bisnsi moreover it has a high risk then of why we need to continue to learn a lot by using a demo account and with the contest demo of forexmart

which could bring in success in the forex business to have knowledge of the maximum. So we must work in time to continue to do learn by taking seriously in order to bring good results

Archived