All forex traders are virtual traders

Rate this topic

All forex traders are virtual traders. Because forex trading is a virtual business. Where currencies of all countries are traded through the online platform. That average trader is not going from a fixed place, the traders are trading from a different place at a time. I am also a virtual trader using the AAFX’s MT4 trading platform. Using this platform I can trade through my mobile phone even if I am travelling. 

• 4 months later...

As Forex is the most virtual trading platform so here Forex traders are virtual traders. In this trading platform traders are able to trade from anywhere by using their mobile phone, desktop, laptop, android, I phone etc. Forex4you is the most experienced brokers in this field and I am working with them. Their MT4 is the best and unique and error free software which I am using while trading in Forex.

• 1 month later...

Trading with the most reliable broker called Bprimes is quite comfortable. They allow me to start with micro-investment. Also, I am investing quite a big amount still I feel much secured with them. I don’t need to pay commissions to trade and I can use high leverage and getting automatic execution with them. I love their customer service executives which are quite experienced and always ready to help in any trading related or account related issues.

• 1 month later...

Interesting point of view. Actually, the market is organised virtually due to advancement of technology, but behind this virtual market are real people called traders. Even if you apply some sort of EAs there are still people behind the scene who are making or adjusting algorithms

• 1 month later...