I was looking for a software development company and it seems that I've chosen one. It's Ukrainian software development company. So, do you have any experience with similar companies?

Yep, and even now I am working with Ukrainian company. They are developing an app for my business. They have a big experience in native app development and can provide a big variety of design options. I am satisfied with their work. Don't be afraid to try something new) Btw, here is an article you should take a look at https://steelkiwi.com/blog/how-to-start-working-with-software-developers-from-ukraine/

Nopes, i don't have any experience. But you can search about edu birdie reviews of your company in google. Over there you will surely get information about your company. And also get reviews about your company from different staff members. Thanks

You should have to make a demo account before starting trade on a forex market. You should also have to do some work on that demo account until you are perfectly sure that you have a full grip on forex market. Otherwise don't enter to that market if you don't want to lose your money.

Dont forget to ask your developer to add some reliable tool for generating activity reports. 

Give a 1stIncident Reporting apphttps://1stincidentreporting.com/en/ a try. It has everything to make security more effective by being a real-time, user-friendly tool that’s fully customizable.

There are lots of UKrainian software companies out there. But just like any country, any company, you just need to make sure that there is an open communication so it minimise future problems.