Sign in to follow this  
Coma

How to manage a remote team?

I am going to start working with a remote software development team. And to tell the truth I am a bit nervous. (about my money, my project, timeline)What are the best practices do you know or what advice can you give?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By Harrydavid
      At cryptoexchangescript.com they give you a cryptocurrency-fiat exchange script, software to start the exchange portal. They implement high-end technical features in the solution to give the best reliable platform and assure the guaranteed results for your business in a secure manner. The script can be adaptable for integrating 1600+ cryptocurrencies with multi-language and multiple payment options. The solution is cost effective also. Give them your requirement and request the free demo of the product. 
    • By sellermobile
      E-Commerce software is a tool that drives all online store processes, helping owners manage inventory, add or remove products, process payments, compute taxes and fulfill orders, among many others. It offers all the things needed to run a retail site, effectively simplifying online store management.
      If you want e-commerce software service and tools for amazon seller we at seller mobile provide you this service. You may have a look at our website in order to get to know about our service.
      SellerMobile is developed by entrepreneurs who have successfully penetrated the Amazon marketplace through their own business venture. The core team partnered up to launch instruments that have led them to increased sales in various marketplaces. SellerMobile is built with features that will enable another Marketplace business person to succeed efficiently and quickly - as these practices have already been tested and implemented by the SellerMobile team in their own marketplace!
    • By Ritu Sharma
      EC HYIP provides you bug-free and highly secured HYIP script at $75 only. This price is valid for a short time only. Also, you will get basic HYIP web template along the script totally free. Various payment gateways are also integrated into the script, so that maximum number of users can reach you easily. we prefer you to check live HYIP script demo on our website for better user experience.  
  • Topics