Forex is not easy

Rate this topic

Choosing a broker in a forex market is a difficult job. because there are so many scam and fake brokers available in the forex market. As a trader, I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They are very reliable and trustable broker. They provide low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. They are giving high leverage up to 1:500. They have expert advise, easy withdraw, trading policies, 24X5 customer service and many more facilities. With the help of them I can make profit consistently.

5 hours ago, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can become more leverage in surviving and becoming a trader of the month with Tickmill.

We need to use such kind of foreign exchange broker which is reliable and also with the help of which we can make money.

On 9/24/2021 at 8:48 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXopen 🙂
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...