Which Spreads ?

Rate this topic

The trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly that’s why when choosing a broker we the traders have to make sure the broker ensures lowest trading spreads or not.  In my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to only comfortable trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.    

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 07.08.2018 at 6:27 PM, zakirhossain said:

Spread is the difference between bid and ask of the selected pair. It is different for different broker. I'm trading with ForexChief. They have low spread, for EURUSD pair 0 to 0.03 pips. I'm trading with this broker from last 3 years didn't got any problem till now. If you want you can try.

What is the average live spread your broker quote you in trading? Or you don't trade and merely engage in forum discussions?

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/9/2020 at 9:22 AM, uncle gober said:

choosing a broker must be able to pay attention to it properly, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in increasing their skills, profits, and experience to be even better than before.

We must choose a Forex Trading Broker that is a True ECN Forex  Broker like FXOpen GLOBAL 🙂