Before doing forex

Rate this topic

Before doing forex you need to clearly understand the market. The Forex market is a highly volatile market. To understand better I'm using the technical support of my AAFX broker. They are providing me with live streaming. Their charts, quotes and the latest market news help me make decisions based on market conditions. They also have 2 USD commissions per referral. I am also having some advanced trading features such as robot Forex investment opportunities and encrypted currency.

Guest gaban

Where for us before entering the forex business this way we should be able to run is where traders should always try in level where the skill maximum ability, skill maximum ability is that will be able to bring us success in its business forex this. So traders should be routine to where study so that we can better understand where the way his forex trading is profitable when plunge in his real trading with instaforex later

La comprensione del mercato è molto importante prima che qualcuno inizi a fare affari forex. Il mercato altamente volatile del mondo è il forex. Per capire questo mercato è necessaria un'analisi tecnica e fondamentale. TradesFX mi aiuta a fare tutte queste analisi. Hanno le più recenti notizie di mercato, grafici e quotazioni basati sullo streaming del mercato in tempo reale. La loro piattaforma di trading è piena di oltre 2100 strumenti di trading e 50 coppie di valute. Il trader può anche investire in altri mercati finanziari come azioni, obbligazioni, materie prime, indici, ETF ecc.

Only my broker Forex4you provide best trading platforms to their client’s in all over the world. To trade comfortably and successfully a trader needs to use different trading platforms opportunity. So I am very lucky that I have no restriction to trade with any of my suitable platforms. I am currently using the mobile phone trading platform with this broker and in my sense it is most easy and user friendly.

Acquiring adequate trading skills and knowledge it is actually very difficult for a foreign currency exchange trader to survive in this market place. So, it is the responsibility of a forex trader to gain acquaintances with the basics of forex market. for this reason, I have practiced trading with the demo trading accounts of my broker ForexChief and this broker has offered me professional guidance in that phase. Even today, I am trading with live accounts of this broker.

Guest gaban

Where traders should prior to plunge in this forex business or in the real account, traders should try to increase the skill of the maximum ability, because with the skill of the maximum ability that will be able to make us understand will where his way of forex trading is profitable. And I try to learn a routine in the use of demo account in order to better understand again where the management of trading profitable when plunged in real trading with Instaforex

Guest gaban
On 6/19/2018 at 9:56 AM, uncle gober said:

very well, traders should also be able to take advantage of demo account first before going to actually run the trading activities in real account, this is needed so that traders can be maximal again in managing funds and risks that exist well.

Learning in demo account is indeed where it is important too, because by studying in demo account that we can practice will where the way of this forex trading is good and correct, and forex this is where there should be stages of the routine learning process to make us able to trade in able to make profit easily and consistently

Guest gaban

Where before plunge in forex business this way that where we can run is trader try in learning, forex business is not one of the instant business, business forex business that its role is very big risk, so trader try in level where science maximum ability to where can be maximal also in the run forex trading with instaforex later

• 2 weeks later...

There are mamy things which a trader needs to fulfil before joining the live trading platform. You must have a trading strategy, disciplined approach, long-term thinking, market knowledge, money management plan, and strong practice. Do you have these characteristics?

Guest Steve Goodwin

Before doing Forex I was involved with demo trading more and more. I gathered many ideas and applied it to demo account. I spent much time also in selecting the right broker for me at last I found Trade12 broker as a highly praised and regulated broker indeed. The broker allowed me with wide range of deposit bonus with high leverage, low spread and flexible margin level.

• 2 weeks later...

I advise young traders to check whether they are strong enough to cope with the pressure of forex trading. They need to have a self-assessment about their skills and mental level. You need to have nerves of steel to trade forex on a long term basis.

• 2 months later...

With demo trading more and more I was involved before starting Forex. To demo account I applied my ideas and knowledge what I have acquired. I found Forex4you as a highly praised and regulated broker indeed after spending much time in broker selection in my life. With wide range of deposit bonus including higher trading leverage, lower zero spreads, instant trade execution, here I have all the good facilities of trading.