Leverage

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

In the world one of the liquid and volatile market is Forex market. People are very interested to do this business as because of making good money. Earning money is each the traders dream and fulfilling the dream is the hardest thing. But by working with Tpglobalfx the credible broker I am very close to achieve my dreams completely. This broker has low spread from 0.01 pips, low commission, low margin, and instant execution.

• 3 weeks later...

It is very important to choose a good broker in trading. If the broker is not good, it is not possible to get a good reward by trading. If the broker is good, you can make a profit by trading. Because of the spread of the broker is not good, then there are many problems when opening a trade. I am trading with Forex4you where I am following their advanced information advantages to make myself capable.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are new at forex market, you should know all the rules and regulation of forex market. On the other hand you should also know the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the rules and basics,  it will be quite tough for you to trade in forex market. As a new trader you can open a demo account under any broker. In that demo account you can learn the basics of forex trading. You can also know about the rules of the forex market. Demo account is fully risk free. It is the best option to know about the forex trading practically. I also used a demo account of TP Global FX, when I was a new trader. After learning all the techniques of forex market from them, I enter into their live account. I am currently trading with them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 12:47 AM, Ross Edwards said:

If you are new at forex market, you should know all the rules and regulation of forex market. On the other hand you should also know the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the rules and basics,  it will be quite tough for you to trade in forex market. As a new trader you can open a demo account under any broker. In that demo account you can learn the basics of forex trading. You can also know about the rules of the forex market. Demo account is fully risk free. It is the best option to know about the forex trading practically. I also used a demo account of TP Global FX, when I was a new trader. After learning all the techniques of forex market from them, I enter into their live account. I am currently trading with them.

We must understand that Forex trading is not an easy task so the Efforts required will be Huge and we must be ready for that.