Looking for good inventory system

15 hours ago, Xilme said:

Hi to all!

Guys, what is the best inventory system for small retail shops?

Based on my personal experience, I recommend Loyverse. The first thing I would like to note is that this system is free. Besides, Loyverse has plenty of advantages and features. For example, you can sell from a smartphone or tablet because this software works on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone and tablet. In addition, it has sales analytics, loyalty program, customer communication and many others. You are welcome https://loyverse.com

• Like 1

If you’re a retail store owner selling both offline as well as on online marketplaces (like Amazon, eBay, etc.) then you’ve got quite a lot of options for great inventory management softwares out there. It’s important to choose the right software to match your requirements, and spend an adequate amount of time researching on the software that you pick. Most inventory management softwares usually come with a common set of features, including inventory integration with eCommerce sites (like Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, etc.), B2B order management, purchase management etc. But not all of them come at the same cost, and a small retail shop would need to pick a software that not only would suit its needs, but at the same time be affordable.

• 2 weeks later...