EURUSD

Rate this topic

Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place.  But in my demo trading I always use another major currency pair to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

14 hours ago, Fx Mental said:

Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place.  But in my demo trading I always use another major currency pair to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

I also had troubles trading EURUSD on demo account with Hotforex, but after I learned how to interpret ECB and Fed meetings, my trading has considerably improved, and later I switched to live account with the same broker.

• 3 weeks later...

image.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/27/2020 at 8:11 AM, maspluto said:

Existing analytical skills must be able to pay attention to properly, this is necessary so that traders can be maximized in seeing the opportunities and risks that exist while on the Tickmill real account.

I am doing most of my trades in the EURUSD.

We all know that broker is an important tools of trading. I am currently trading with Forex4you . They have tight spread starting from 0.1 pips and high leverage maximum 1:1000. on the other hand they have 56 pairs of FX. You can select your type of account from their four types of account. They provide 24 X 5 customer support. They offer multi market symbols to expand the horizon of your trading skills. I think they will be the best for you.

1 hour ago, Jo Eshuijs said:

We all know that broker is an important tools of trading. I am currently trading with Forex4you . They have tight spread starting from 0.1 pips and high leverage maximum 1:1000. on the other hand they have 56 pairs of FX. You can select your type of account from their four types of account. They provide 24 X 5 customer support. They offer multi market symbols to expand the horizon of your trading skills. I think they will be the best for you.

I have been doing most of my trades in the EURUSD.

• 2 years later...

Indeed, beginners who are new to forex trading can take advantage of the various facilities provided by brokers. For example, the demo account feature and educational resources offered by Tickmill are highly beneficial. These resources can help traders gain understanding and knowledge about the forex market, enabling them to learn and practice trading strategies in a risk-free environment.

• 1 month later...