Becoming rich

Rate this topic

Guest Steve Goodwin

Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury. Trade12 takes a very small amount of spread from their traders and provides lowest transaction cost in each transaction and as a result of this I can enjoy my exact trading profit.

Forex4you is one of the best STP executing platform and authorized by Financial Services and Commissions. It is internationally regulated trading broker. I can enjoy an easy access to other financial market, from one account to another easy fund transferring which is some mesmerizing facilities I got from them. For the scalpers and hedgers the broker is in the top because of their high trading leverage, lowest zero spreads, smart bridge of technology etc.

Ho il miglior ambiente di trading da TradesFX. La loro piattaforma di trading è comoda per tutti i tipi di trader. Mantengono i loro vantaggi commerciali in base ai requisiti degli operatori. Come commerciante di scalper richiede un ambiente di trading libero da restrizioni. Che sto ricevendo da questo broker. Il commerciante può commerciare tramite il loro android, iphone o ipad a causa della sua piattaforma di trading MT4. Sto ottenendo una commissione di 2 USD per riferire gli altri. Leva ad alto volume e spread da 0,9 pips sono la struttura di trading molto basilare di questo broker.

Yes forex is not easy to win. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.  I am trading with MaximusFx where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.