spreads

Rate this topic

In a currency pair there is a different between ask and bid price is called spreads. It is the main source of income for a broker. Different broker charge different spreads rate to the traders. I am trading with FXOpen. It offers me the most consistent deviations of all foreign currency brokers in the world, their eur/usd spreads is currently the lowest spreads. Their starting spreads is from 0 pips.

Trading with putting SL is very important because the SL then we will be able to minimize the risks of forex properly , therefore we should always use SL when trading. To put stop loss when trading, I prefer to put SL 5% of the capital. So that the losses incurred are not getting bigger.  

The trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly that’s why when choosing a broker we the traders have to make sure the broker ensures lowest trading spreads or not.  In my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to only comfortable trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.    

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you want to lead a comfortable and secure trading life , first of all you have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real stp Execution trading platform and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies. So, at all times I feel secure when trading practically.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Traders can use one or a combination of strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. However, it is better to follow one strategy and master it. If your trading strategy is good and you can follow it, Success will surely come. I Am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you. It gives me all necessary help for my trading.

• 4 months later...

To become successful the easiest way in Forex market is to trade after completing the learning process and trade professionally. So, we need to ensue this two things must if want to become a successful Forex trader. From my reliable broker Tpglobalfx I have full trading support including educational to instant market execution systems. I learn from their free video tutorial classes. And their expert assistance help me to overcome my mistakes.

Choosing a good broker is not an easy task in this market. There are so many scam or fake brokers in the forex market. If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage and many more things. I am trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.01 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. They have 56 pairs of FX. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 12:46 AM, Ross Edwards said:

Choosing a good broker is not an easy task in this market. There are so many scam or fake brokers in the forex market. If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage and many more things. I am trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.01 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. They have 56 pairs of FX. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.

I have seen many of the Forex traders are making money but then they have been using a trading system that is successful.