EUR-SEK exchange rate

Rate this topic

Sweden joined the European Union in 1995 and its accession treaty has since obliged it to adopt the euro once the country is found to comply with all the convergence criteria. However, one of the requirements for eurozone membership is two years' membership of ERM II, and Sweden has chosen not to join this mechanism, which would peg the Swedish currency to the euro ±2.25%. The SEK floats freely alongside other currencies. Most of Sweden's major parties believe that it would be in the national interest to join, but they have all pledged to abide by the result of the referendum.

The EU has accepted that Sweden is staying outside the eurozone on its own decision. Olli Rehn, the EU commissioner for economic affairs has said that this is up to Swedish people to decide.

norwegian-krone-currency-forecast-2.jpg

Despite this, the euro can be used to pay for goods and services in some places in Sweden.

Sweden does not currently use the euro as its currency and has no plans to replace the krona in the near future. Sweden's Treaty of Accession of 1994 made it subject to the Treaty of Maastricht, which obliges states to join the eurozone once they meet the necessary conditions. Sweden maintains that joining the ERM II (a requirement for euro adoption) is voluntary, and has chosen to remain outside pending public approval by a referendum, thereby intentionally avoiding the fulfilment of the adoption requirements

Convert sterling to swedish krona

I started with FXopen in February and then I deposited money into the account up to the value of $12500. When I wanted to withdraw but this fraud broker told me I couldn't withdraw and no trading could be done until I pay an of $3940. So the account was frozen. Someone by the name of their manager from finance called me and told me I needed to pay the amount. I explained to her I could pay as I had already taken a loan of $5000 from the bank and $3500 from loan sharks. They just scammed me.

• 7 months later...

Forex is the most flexible business in this world which offers their participants to invest small or big as their need suits. I am a small investor and I have chosen my broker Forex4you. They allow both small and big investment in their trading platform. I am using the scalping trading techniques which allow me to invest small trading capital. To earn small profit in a short time now I am able.

There are so many advantages to trading on Forex. You can trade Forex from anywhere in the world, you don't need to invest bigger capital, even if you can trade easily at home with the online service. I select my AAFX broker who provides the best online service on the planet. Their popular professional MT4 platform is a widely used platform for its user friendly system. I receive all the trading tools such as: great technical features, wide range of trading techniques, smart bridge of technology etc.. That make my business easier.

I am with Bprimes broker. They always show me the best way to make trade simple. In forex trading trader are sometimes get profit sometimes they get loss. But they are not ready to trade with any broker or they don’t will to consider that their broker might get loss. And for successful forex trading consistency in money making is most important fact. To avoid loss in trade trader has to apply strong trading strategy.