retracement

Rate this topic

Trading instruments usually retrace the previous day’s trades. The most popular retracement is the Fibonacci retracement indicator which is a chart tool used to determine the support and resistance levels of an instrument. Though many brokers do not allow placing stop and limit orders close to market prices, but my broker AAFX allows me to do just that at my vip account. So stop and limit levels for vip account users are zero.

Alperi broker which is in a comparable time taking each one of your circumstances in book, may end up using tricky (yet in the meantime legitimate in any case) rehearses, for instance, impelling prices spike to take out your stops, controlling the market spread or essentially the market incline to some degree to back you off in your take advantage, or fundamentally close your record communicating that you are a marksman. It is, truth be told, a dreadful broker. I won't recommend them.

DAX Markets scammed me. They keep on making empty promises. But don't deliver on any of them. Can we please unionize and go after this people. They are just heartless. We all traders should take an action about these kinds of fraudulent party. Otherwise, we can't have our good future in forex trading. I am not sure whether me going to the bank and requesting a chargeback triggered them to try and find a way of taking me out. I have suffered serious losses.

• 5 months later...

In Forex market without a reliable trading support it is not so easy to trade profitably. And mostly traders are working with unsafe trading broker who are regulated by the market and they lose their wealth. Forex4you is a fate, faithful and regulated trading broker in tis field. From the beginning of my trading career I am working with them safely because they give me well- repute bank accounts and now I feel comfortable.