Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Beston

home surveillance software

home surveillance software

Topic text:

Active WebCam software captures images up to 30 frames per second from any video device including USB, web cameras, TV-boards, camcorders, and from network IP cameras. This camera software performs simultaneous recording and broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras. ou can broadcast live audio and video using the following methods: Stream Video and Audio through Web Server - you can watch video from surveillance computer even if this computer completely protected by firewall. Also this service provides high frame-rate broadcasting to the unlimited auditory because broadcasting is performed from our web server which has high speed broadband connection. Your camera can be used as a surveillance software System to watch your home, office, children, pets or anything else. The program has a Motion Detection feature, which can perform various tasks when it triggered. When the program detects motion in the monitored area, it can sound an alarm, send SMS, e-mail captured images, start broadcasting or record activity. Video can be recorded in AVI or MPEG formats. The recorded video can be played back through Internet.

http://www.pysoft.com/ActiveWebCamMainpage.htm

I don’t know about you, but I use the standard software for the camera and it’s terrible, but what are you talking about even worse. To find a new option would be great.

I believe that your home surveillance software will closely correlate with building plan because all cameras and night vision lights must consider what's inside the house. I suggest you to subscribe to the design software with which you can do some 3D modelling of your house perimeter. You can draw the house plan there yourself or hire an architect if you wish.