Cryptocurrency will play a big role in our lives in the future

Rate this topic

website.jpg

The growth of cryptocurrency and blockchain

The interest in cryptocurrency is often referred to as the ‘digital gold rush’ attracting thousands around the world to invest in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and others like Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The value of Bitcoin is linked to sentiment – whenever people rush to invest, the prices go up and when people decide to sell, the price goes down. This volatility has resulted in prices skyrocketing. In 2017, Bitcoin surged in valued from $830 to $19300 and is now fluctuating around $8,000. Other cryptocurrencies like Ripple and Ethereum are following a similar trend. This cryptocurrency rollercoaster has helped lucky investors to make fortunes.

Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, was designed to facilitate, authorise and log the transfer of bitcoins.

How does blockchain technology work?

Blockchain is a shared database populated with entries that must be confirmed and encrypted. Traditional databases are owned by a central authority like banks and governments, but blockchain does not belong to anyone.

The impact that blockchain technology is having is similar to the impact of the internet in the 90s. As society becomes increasingly digital, financial services providers are looking to provide customers with more efficient, secure, and cost-effective services. Therefore, blockchain technology will become more applicable to our daily lives.

Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies depend on blockchain technology that makes transactions so secure that they are almost unhackable

For More Detail : Cryptocurrency will play a big role in our lives in the future

On 10.05.2018 at 8:21 PM, fahdforex said:

website.jpg

The growth of cryptocurrency and blockchain

The interest in cryptocurrency is often referred to as the ‘digital gold rush’ attracting thousands around the world to invest in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and others like Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The value of Bitcoin is linked to sentiment – whenever people rush to invest, the prices go up and when people decide to sell, the price goes down. This volatility has resulted in prices skyrocketing. In 2017, Bitcoin surged in valued from $830 to $19300 and is now fluctuating around $8,000. Other cryptocurrencies like Ripple and Ethereum are following a similar trend. This cryptocurrency rollercoaster has helped lucky investors to make fortunes.

Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, was designed to facilitate, authorise and log the transfer of bitcoins.

How does blockchain technology work?

Blockchain is a shared database populated with entries that must be confirmed and encrypted. Traditional databases are owned by a central authority like banks and governments, but blockchain does not belong to anyone.

The impact that blockchain technology is having is similar to the impact of the internet in the 90s. As society becomes increasingly digital, financial services providers are looking to provide customers with more efficient, secure, and cost-effective services. Therefore, blockchain technology will become more applicable to our daily lives.

Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies depend on blockchain technology that makes transactions so secure that they are almost unhackable

For More Detail : Cryptocurrency will play a big role in our lives in the future

Right, that's why I try to make money trading BTCUSD with Hotforex. I do believe that blockchain will replace those crooks like central banks and other policymakers which can provide unlimited money supply at their will

I have a strong feeling about the future currency and I think crypto is the future of the money. The way whole world is transforming into digital form is a clear clue towards the leading ability of the crypto currencies in the near future. What do you think folks?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex trading can do anyone if they have proper knowledge about forex. Forex is the most famous and profitable business in the world. A reliable broker Is very important for a trader. A reliable broker always provides a hundred percent secure investment. If you choose a reliable broker then you will get a secure and easiest way to invest. I trade with TP Global FX. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

• 7 months later...
On 1/30/2021 at 4:48 PM, Ross Edwards said:

Forex trading can do anyone if they have proper knowledge about forex. Forex is the most famous and profitable business in the world. A reliable broker Is very important for a trader. A reliable broker always provides a hundred percent secure investment. If you choose a reliable broker then you will get a secure and easiest way to invest. I trade with TP Global FX. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

Forex trading is a type of business that can start giving us more profits from the markets.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

This is true, crypto has great potential for the future and even now. We all should definitely invest in it, even if just it's just to hold we should do so by looking for new coins with potentials. In addition to using Binance, I am just glad that my broker Forexchief allows cryptocurrency traders with 4 popular digital currency/USD pairs including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. I have been learning their ropes and conditions on these.