Scalping: some basics

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, Rikor said:

scalping easily leads to overtrading, always stick to your strategy

Which is easily solved by risk management strategy - you define your daily risk in % of equity, profit target and number of traders and basically you are protected from overtrading. 

On 5/25/2021 at 8:25 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of an existing broker must be considered well, this is done so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trading activities with Tickmill.

We have to choose a Reliable Forex Trading Broker like FXOpen 🙂

Trading with high leverage is extremely dangerous for traders. Leverage depends on how much the trader invests. Try to find your ideal leverage ratio in the demo account first. Nowadays many brokers like Eurotrader this kind of trading account for free. It is a risk-free account which is made for practicing purpose in the forex market.

Forex is one of the most popular online earning market in the world. If anyone has some unique techniques he can earn a lot money through forex. But earning from the forex is not so easy. A trader needs to have a lot knowledge about forex market.  Without proper knowledge,  trader can loss all his investment.  

To earn from the forex surely, there are so many brokers in the market who can assist the trader.  They can be the guideline of the trader. I am also a regular trader. I always trade with Forex4you. Most of the time they help me to make profit from my investment. They help me to minimize the risk of loss. So, Earning money from forex is an easy task if you can select a good broker.

1 hour ago, Sam Patrick said:

Forex is one of the most popular online earning market in the world. If anyone has some unique techniques he can earn a lot money through forex. But earning from the forex is not so easy. A trader needs to have a lot knowledge about forex market.  Without proper knowledge,  trader can loss all his investment.  

To earn from the forex surely, there are so many brokers in the market who can assist the trader.  They can be the guideline of the trader. I am also a regular trader. I always trade with Forex4you. Most of the time they help me to make profit from my investment. They help me to minimize the risk of loss. So, Earning money from forex is an easy task if you can select a good broker.

Forex trading is a business that will help us in   earning income as this is a truly International Business.