Scalping: some basics

Rate this topic

Scalping is considered as one of the mostly used trading strategy where traders are trying to scalp their earning by taking advantages of smaller price movements. As a scalper I personally think that working with a broker that provides fastest trade executions can be a great support. and I have been working with such broker ForexChief. For the effective scalping, I am receiving lowest zero spread; a good leverage of 1:400; re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions through its dependable MT4 and MT5 platforms and full security of funds through regulations.

La corretta conoscenza del forex è molto importante per il trading forex di successo. La conoscenza fornisce al trader le linee guida corrette per scegliere il proprio broker forex. Ho imparato che per scalping ho bisogno di un broker di trading regolamentato e ho aderito a TradesFX. Mi stanno dando un'opportunità di trading meno restrittiva che è molto importante per il successo dello scalping. Inoltre mi stanno dando una facilità di diffusione di 0,9 pips. Il loro processo di esecuzione è super veloce e ha un processo di prelievo della banda di deposito rapido e molto facile.

If you want to be a successful Forex trader you will need to work hard and keep patient in any situation. Greediness will be harmful for any trader’s career. Forex4you I am currently trading to complete my financial activities and they are very active to help their traders.  I follow the expert’s advices which help to recover my mistakes and develop my skills. When I get stuck with anything I can directly make a call or video call or E-mail them to solve it instantly.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Scalping in the forex advertise includes exchanging monetary forms in view of an arrangement of ongoing investigation. The motivation behind scalping is to make a benefit by purchasing or offering monetary standards and holding the situation for a brief timeframe and shutting it for a little benefit. As a scalping broker I selected Trade12 with whom I have smart bridge technology and fluent trading platform including more than 250 technical tools.

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success just because of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like MaximusFx that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads and up to 1000:1 leverage. 

• 2 years later...

Loss is the part and parcel of forex market. Every trader wants to reduce their losses. If you want to reduce your losses you need to study more and more about forex market. Basically new traders are not serious about the losses. To reduce the losses every traders need to make a plan and walk through that plan. I always trade with TP Global FX. It has low spread and give personal advice to reduce or recover the losses.

• 1 month later...

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success in scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like Eurotrader that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 500:1 leverage which is good for scalping.

There are 2 kinds of scalping:

• scalping in classical way (on the way of signal systems - trading on close bar only)
  • scalping traded on open bar. It is most popular scalping for now - such as tick scalping (on close tick of course . Traders are using special indicators such as Tick_MACD and so on for M1 timeframe in Metatrader just to get 10 seconds timeframe in reality. It is most modentr and cool scalping right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/15/2020 at 10:02 AM, maspluto said:

The most important thing is that traders can make good use of demo accounts and educational programs provided by Tickmill, this is needed so that traders can get the security and comfort of trading like what I got from Tickmill.

I choose to do my Forex trading with the True ECN Forex Broker FXOpen.

The spreads in the ECN Trading accounts are very low.

See below

img1.png
img2.png

To become successful the easiest way in Forex market is to trade after completing the learning process and trade professionally. So, we need to ensue this two things must if want to become a successful Forex trader. From my reliable broker Tpglobalfx I have full trading support including educational to instant market execution systems. I learn from their free video tutorial classes. And their expert assistance help me to overcome my mistakes.

8 hours ago, maspluto said:

achieving success in forex is not an easy matter, it is necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and trading comfort that is in line with expectations with Tickmill.

To be able to become a successful trader in this business it will take us more Time and Efforts.

• 3 weeks later...