Did the markets miss what happened in Vegas?

Rate this topic

website-Las-Vegas-1280x500.jpg

Vegas starts to come to terms with shooting but the markets remain unaffected despite 50 lost lives

Over 50 innocent lives were lost in Vegas in another act of random violence, shocking everyone except the markets.

The market reaction to the deadliest shooting in modern US history? Predictably, gun stocks have soared while the value of MGM shares (the company that own the hotel chain) have plummeted. 

But for Wall Street and the other markets it’s almost like it never happened. 

But imagine yourself, if you can, in America’s playground today. What would you be doing? 

How many people are out and about enjoying what makes Vegas what it is?

Would you still want to party in Vegas?

How many have decided to end their visit early and go home? 

Have others have decided to cancel their trip to Sin City? 

How much money that would have been spent in Vegas today and in the coming weeks is going to stay at home. Probably billions, but that disturbance to the economy is being treated like a scraped knee. 

In Catalunya, violence during the referendum for independence from Spain saw 850 people injured. It also had a direct effect on the value of the Euro. It’s likely to have an ongoing influence on Euro/Dollar trading as the aftermath and implications of the Catalan vote are factored in. 

It could be argued that the two events shouldn’t be compared. It’s a valid argument until the memory is cast back to how the markets reacted to the 9/11 attacks. 

Every event that significantly affects the flow of money has an effect on the markets. It’s like taking some of the oxygen out of the air – it’s going to get harder to breathe.

For More Detail : Did the markets miss what happened in Vegas?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

There are many traders that enter into the forex market with unrealistic goals they use to think earning money from the forex market is very easy. Anyone can come and earn lot of money. If you want to survive in the forex market and earn maximum profits then you should know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex.

A reliable broker and strong knowledge is a very important and essential part for traders to earn profits from the forex market. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot to show me the right path always. They are very supportive and helpful.

• 2 months later...

Forex trading is one of the most famous and profitable businesses in the world. Anyone can trade in the forex market and earn a lot of money. Forex trading is a risky business but if you trade very wisely then there's less risk for you in the forex market. You have to keep faith in yourself. I always try to keep faith in myself. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client. They are very supportive and helpful.

Forex market is a place of losses. Loss is a must thing in this market. A trader doesn't know what will happen in future. So, when he is going to place a trade, he should think about the losses he may face. Before starting the trade he should make his exit strategy. He should plan that how much he can afford losses, when he should exit from the market. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. I always make my exit strategy before I enter into the market. My broker helps me to make my loss affordable by stop loss.

Forex is one of the most popular market in the world. There are lot of broker in this market. So, they attract trader by offering various offer. Bonus is also one of them. But trader cannot withdraw the bonus. They only use it in trader. So, it’s one kind of useless if you have use leverage. I am trading with Forex4you. My broker gives me high leverage and low spread which is useful.

• 7 months later...
On 2/7/2021 at 3:50 PM, Jo Eshuijs said:

Forex is one of the most popular market in the world. There are lot of broker in this market. So, they attract trader by offering various offer. Bonus is also one of them. But trader cannot withdraw the bonus. They only use it in trader. So, it’s one kind of useless if you have use leverage. I am trading with Forex4you. My broker gives me high leverage and low spread which is useful.

Forex markets is a very big and also a international markets.

• 1 month later...