Real Estate Investment Fund ICO

Rate this topic

Hi,

Monaco Estate focuses on high end apartment rentals in Monaco and utilizes blockchain smart contracts to allow token holders to receive a monthly profit share via Ethereum payments. Lowering risk and allowing investors to benefit from profit shares, Monaco Estate is the new blockchain startup that will be offering a cryptocurrency backed by real estate rentals in Monaco.The company will be looking to raise up to 50,000 ETH with their Monaco Estate (MEST) tokens which will be backed by real-world assets and have the benefit of offering token holders a share of the company profits every month.

For More Details:

Business video studio

• 2 years later...
Guest ColinGill

Hey, sorry that I revived this thread. Do you have other information about other estates, I am interested to invest in them. I have a lot of experience in this domain, because I always rent an apartment. I don't find it convenient to buy a house, because for a lot of years you need to pay the credit and taxes, which are a fortune. Returning to the subject, for some months, I live in a studio apartment east side Manhattan which really impressed me. Before I didn't like studio apartments, but there are more comfortable and practical than I thought, and the owner is very friendly.

• 1 month later...

There are many benefits from what you will invest in real estate. The most important aspect of this area is checking the integrity of the room. It often happens that pipes leak somewhere and this leads to flooding of the basement. In such cases, I recommend contacting A & Y construction in toronto https://aandyconstruction.com/. This company will help you to provide the repairing of trains and waterproofing them.