Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today?

Rate this topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My preference is ALWAYS to do with established options but IF you look at XRP price, I believe most will be tempted to go for it. I see great future for it, so IF I have to name few options, it will be that FIRST up.

I do like BCH, ETH and EOS as well. However, we just need to make sure we divide up instead of picking just one option, it’s a very risky plot and going with just one or two option is NEVER a worthy deal at all.

• 1 month later...

I think it's very hard to identify what crypto is best nowadays! I try to trade Bitcoin after the 12th of February 2018 :( I lose a lot of money when it goes down. That's why I need to make a new credit card from another bank I think... I found some kind of information about banks that don't use chexsystems  ,  because my credit story is bad now after losing stricks. Can someone tell me what you think about this?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Devanshus

Litecoin is the thing. Forbes considered this as the Hottest cryptocurrency of the year and also its halving is near in August. Expectations are high.

Guest Devanshus

Based on the XRP-price prediction I found, I think XRP will not disappoint us either. 

But with Forbes calling Litecoin as the hottest cryptocurrency of the year 2019, and giving an astronomical return of 330%, what stops us from choosing Litecoin. Best part, Litecoin halving is near. I am betting on it. 

• 4 weeks later...

One of the very difficult thing is to predict where the price of cryptocurrency will go in 2019. This is not a matter of expertise, or how “knowledgeable” you are — I mean, shit! you may have invested and possibly made a good deal of money in any cryptocurrency, for example- Ethereum.

You can find what is Market and influencer talking about ethereum price productions.