The financial advice you wish you’d received at 18

Rate this topic

website-article-financial-advice.jpg

Good financial advice is priceless, and the sooner you get it and apply it the better off in life you’ll be.

Today’s 18-year-olds who are preparing to go to university do so knowing that they are going to rack up a sizeable amount of debt by the time they graduate.

Has anyone sat down with them and fully explained the impact debt has on their life?

The benefits of getting a good education are echoed everywhere but strangely young people get little formal financial advice. Aside from their parents, who aren’t always the best at giving financial advice, they learn by experience.

The internet offers lots of financial advice in return for a couple of clicks but it’s mostly confusing and contradictory.

More details : The financial advice you wish you’d received at 18

To become successful every trader should follow perfect trading plan to go in a right way by right time. Maximum time from our trading broker we got the trading chart. Basically to make perfect trading plan a trader need daily market news to do the work. From Forex4you I get daily Forex news and data and other essential market information to make a trading plan properly. I am successfully trading by following the plan.

I have invested on line some 7 weeks ago using my credit card on fxleader.com. I have realized that using my c/c would nit be a good idea, I have requested after 2 weeks to withdraw the initial deposit of £5000, they call back the next day requesting to open a line verification account to verify who I was and they say to open this line I need to have an extra deposit of £1000 and I did again stupidly. Further they have sent the documents to be signed off the sum I wanted to withdraw and since then they never replay, never approve withdraw, never answer my emails etc.

• 1 month later...

Per i principianti ho voluto dare un suggerimento a tutti i nuovi trader di unirsi a un broker buono, credibile e utile come TradesFX. Sono i migliori nel loro supporto clienti. Stanno fornendo assistenza clienti multilingue per 24 ore su 5 giorni. Il commerciante riceverà ogni tipo di supporto commerciale da loro anche giorno e notte. Poiché sono regolamentati broker di negoziazione e broker più popolari nel mercato forex, sono garantiti al 100% per investire i tuoi preziosi soldi.

• 3 weeks later...

My financial advice to everyone is that start your business from a small amount of investment. There are possible chances of loss and profit both. Aslo you must have fifty percent of total amount in backup that you have invested. Must do market survey.

• 5 weeks later...

I wish somebody had told me that you should save some money and invest in saving bonds when i was eighteen. People say that you can live happily without money but money is a necessity in life. Economic freedom is an excellent thing to live with. I hope that you will gain it in your life.

• 3 weeks later...