Bitcoin mania: Is it too late to join the rush?

Rate this topic

website-article-bitcoin.jpg

Bitcoin’s meteoric rise in value this year has outstripped even high-performing technology stocks tempting more investors to capitalise on the volatility while others steer clear fearful of a crash

When the Wall Street Journal’s headline reads Bitcoin: Even Grandma Wants In On The Action you can’t ignore it.

Bitcoin’s price swings have been prompting volatility-starved investors to join the biggest speculative boom since the 1990s dotcom fever. 

Just six minutes into Bitcoin futures trading, the contract expiring in January which opened at $15,000 rose to $16,600.  Trading on Monday morning (December 11th) in London the contract was changing hands at $17,500. Bitcoin itself was at $16,635.05 according to CoinDesk. Right now there is no hotter ticket having started 2017 at $968.23.

Is Bitcoin a bubble?

Investment is being tempered by the fear that Bitcoin’s value is speculation driven. They’re wary of putting money into a bubble.

Some are convinced it’s the future. John McAfee – founder of the eponymously named software – doubled down on his previous prediction and claimed: “I’ll eat my own d**k on national TV if Bitcoin doesn’t surpass $1 million by 2020.” 

More investors are setting aside Bitcoin’s questionable past and use by criminal elements. Some see it as a viable alternative to gold as an investment. Especially when faith ebbs in fiat currencies.

For More Detail : Bitcoin mania: Is it too late to join the rush?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/14/2018 at 3:17 PM, Garpolen said:

I think you always have an opportunity on the money market, as on the crypto market, to enter and leave with profits. It is still a great time to buy some coins for yourself if you have the intentions of investing in cryptos especially BTC. Are you gonna buy?

As we can see that the Crypto Markets are in the Consolidation Phase after the New Year Bull Run. This is why it is the time to wait for the markets to settle down.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 5:46 PM, Resolve said:

As we can see that the Crypto Markets are in the Consolidation Phase after the New Year Bull Run. This is why it is the time to wait for the markets to settle down.

I agree. Now looking back at the time of the original post it was probably a good idea to invest. Now, I still believe Bitcoin will surge even higher in the future, but now the price is stabilising. I think it's a good idea now to buy in, you just have to carefully select your entry point.

On 1/26/2021 at 3:06 PM, Dora Wi said:

I agree. Now looking back at the time of the original post it was probably a good idea to invest. Now, I still believe Bitcoin will surge even higher in the future, but now the price is stabilising. I think it's a good idea now to buy in, you just have to carefully select your entry point.

I would say that this is the time to wait and watch what is happening in the Crypto markets rather than taking a plunge in the markets.

On 1/28/2021 at 4:03 PM, Resolve said:

I would say that this is the time to wait and watch what is happening in the Crypto markets rather than taking a plunge in the markets.

Yes, that's what I meant by saying you should carefully select your entry point - it's not the best time to buy in when the price is in the higher range, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to wait for a long time either, since we can't predict when the price will start going up again.

• 7 months later...
On 2/2/2021 at 2:37 PM, Dora Wi said:

Yes, that's what I meant by saying you should carefully select your entry point - it's not the best time to buy in when the price is in the higher range, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to wait for a long time either, since we can't predict when the price will start going up again.

We will need to use a trading system that is easy for us to use.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...