Why should Forex trading not be your only origin of income?

Rate this topic

Many people trade in Forex and they have many other sources of income. If you think this market is good for you because you can make plenty of money and you should leave the other market, you are wrong. This market is risky and you can lose your money anytime. Most of the people who have traded in this industry have many other sources of income and this article will tell you why it is not the right choice to make this your only income. You can think of the professional traders but they also have many other sources that you do not know. Most of these professional traders have invested their money in other places and they are getting an interest payment every month. If you are a common trader and think you should become a professional, you will still need other sources in your life.

The new traders should always consider trading as their second source of income. Those who are trading the market as their primary source of income has intense experience in the retail trading industry. If you believe that trading is the perfect profession for you, you should take some professional training from the experienced traders. They will be able to give you a clear guideline so that you don’t lose any significant portion of your investment.

Do you know why the majority of the traders are losing money in the retail trading industry? Most of them are trading with huge mental pressure. Before you consider trading as your full-time profession, you must have financial back up for six to eight months. This will give you mental relief which will eventually help you to take a better decision in the market. Trading CFDs is just like running a complicated business. You can’t afford to take steps without any organized plan. If you do so, you will have to lose money. Making mistakes at the initial stage is accepted but you should learn from your faults. Try to develop your trading skills and devote yourself to gain real-life experience. Concentrate on the basic rules of investment and trade safely.

You can lose your investment any time

The thing that makes this market risk is there is no way you can tell if you are going to make a profit in your next trade. Most of the people think they will make money but they lost their investment. It is common for the professional traders also. They also cannot win all the time and they have always their strategy developed in this currency trading. When you are thinking you will leave your office to concentrate on this profitable industry, also know you can lose your money. This investment that you are making is subject to market risks. This is why it is always advised to start trading with a small amount of money. It will keep your money safe and you will know you cannot lose much money.

You need money to start again if you lost investment

This is very common in this currency trading and many people lost their money. They do not stop and they open their account again. If you are thinking you will make this your only income source, how will you get the money when you lost it? You need to have another profession to make money that you can invest. If you are becoming professional, you can also give advice and give professional courses like the other traders for making money. This market is always risky and even the best traders cannot tell if they are going to make money in their trades. If you are doing office, do not leave and trade with doing offices. It will help you to keep your mood on. You will have lost money and if you do not have other works, you will be depressed.

• Like 1

We the traders first of all have to choose the credible broker for ensuring successful trading with certainly, because with certainly the broker can affects on our trading result. I have been using Forex4you which is real STP execution platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. Before selecting your broker make sure that they have proper security of client’s fund.

In actuality, I am trading with FreshForex, be that as it may I can't imagine any broker offering me cash for trading!! I have worked with various associations, however never have I seen such tremendous no deposit bonus ever in my life! It's essentially astonishing! My respect just creates for this association, I have been to a great degree happy with them, however it's basically enhancing and better well ordered and the present extension is stopping leverage lessened for end of the week. It's basically stunning and something that genuinely pushes me in pleasing zone as trader! 
They have client zone. Client Area is an indispensable organization for each trader and we do everything workable for our clients to feel incredible trading with us. I'm relatively sure that this change is astoundingly useful on the forex market.

• 1 month later...

Yes, forex trading should not be your only origin of income. How will you support yourself and your family if the results of forex trading are not positive. So, think thoroughly before entering the world of forex trading. Have you thought about it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always believe that man needs to be confidant to a certain limit. Over-confidence kills a man. Many traders think they will become the Einstein of forex. They invest all their resources and in the end, they always comes against failure.

In questo mercato forex il mio unico supporto è TradesFX. Sto scambiando con loro per quasi un anno. Hanno una struttura di trading con sconti in contanti. Ho una commissione di 2 USD per referral. Ma prima di unirmi a questo broker, la mia esperienza di trading non è così buona. Ho truffato dal broker sbagliato. È vero che ho una conoscenza commerciale molto piccola a quei tempi.

Questo broker mi ha educato attraverso la loro piattaforma educativa. Hanno una collezione molto ricca di eBook forex e video tutorial. Il loro processo di esecuzione è il processo di esecuzione più veloce nel mercato e offrono un servizio clienti molto attivo, trasparente e multilingue. Hanno oltre 2100 strumenti di trading, spread di 0,9 pips, leva 1: 500, tecnologia smart bridge per scalping, ecc.

• 1 month later...

I agree with you hundred percent. When a person becomes a family man, he has a lot of responsibilities on his shoulders. He has to support his family financially. How will he support his family if forex trading doesn't works out for him? You should never put all your eggs in one basket?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forex trading is a very complicated place. It should never be your only source of income. A rainy day can come at anytime. How will you support your family in times of need? So, think of a back-up plan if you want to earn a livelihood through forex trading. Can you suggest a few ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Forex should never be your primary source of income. Not everyonw has the luxury to afford makor losses in life. There is one thing guatanteed in forex that you will face losses from time to time. When you become a family person, you need to provide financial stability to your family.

One of the most complicated and risky market place is Forex, so a person should not take it only the income source. A trader may face both loss and profit, even expert’s also face losses in their career. I select Forex4you who ensures risk management policies to control the trading risk and that’s why I am trading with them. My trading business is also profitable by using higher leverage and lower zero spreads.

On 10/3/2018 at 11:15 AM, Jo Eshuijs said:

One of the most complicated and risky market place is Forex, so a person should not take it only the income source. A trader may face both loss and profit, even expert’s also face losses in their career.

Even if a trader makes consistent profit, I would still advice people have more than one source of income. This is not only for forex traders but people whose main source of income is not forex as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't ever put all your eggs in one basket. You need to follow this principle for the forex platform as well. Forex trading is a complicated process which is full of risks and losses. How will you support your family if the forex trading doesn't work out for you? You need to think thoroughly before entering the market.