Spread and Broker

Rate this topic

from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By means of this flexible trading spreads my trading life become profitable by using my all trading techniques with scalping that brings profit very rapidly.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

If you will ask the question about broker selection from any trader, his answer will be a broker who provides tight spreads. Spread plays a key role in the trading as it is the initial loss which every trader has to overcome before making profit all the times. 

According to our trading understanding we the traders basically choose our trading brokers, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time and that’s why I have chosen this STP trading platform which does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging.  So,  I always feel comfortable when scalping practically.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/19/2020 at 9:32 AM, uncle gober said:

a good and true understanding must be able to run properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in carrying out trades according to expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

We must understand how the trading works and use the right type of Trading Strategy.

• 7 months later...

Low spreads are great to scalp. Brokers with low spreads are the most effective as they offer the lowest spreads. Their spreads aren't subject to change. They remain in every practical sense unflinching. Unfortunate events can cause stop-to-stop catastrophe by increasing the spreads deliberately. Never suggest scalping to new traders. To be able to scalp, you must have a an enlightened view. I am a Forex trader Eurotrader. It is among the top forex brokers. It has extremely low spreads beginning at 0.01 pip.

16 hours ago, Matheus Schotsman said:

Low spreads are great to scalp. Brokers with low spreads are the most effective as they offer the lowest spreads. Their spreads aren't subject to change. They remain in every practical sense unflinching. Unfortunate events can cause stop-to-stop catastrophe by increasing the spreads deliberately. Never suggest scalping to new traders. To be able to scalp, you must have a an enlightened view. I am a Forex trader Eurotrader. It is among the top forex brokers. It has extremely low spreads beginning at 0.01 pip.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 🙂
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 8:54 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

I have been making use of the FXOpen Broker and it accepts the Bitcoins for the Deposits 😄

On 2/7/2022 at 8:59 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets 😄
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 8:25 AM, maspluto said:

in forex it will never be instant, so it is important for traders to be better and be able to get more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to use lower leverage settings so that the risks will also come down for us.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...