Who should you trust with your money?

Rate this topic

HSBC-website.jpg

How many of you reading this have or had a bank account with HSBC? My guess is that more of you have banked with them than any other major bank. And why shouldn’t you. After all, they were known for being the world’s local bank and are amongst the biggest in the world.

They’ve been around so long and are so big that trusting them is implicit. You don’t even bother looking at the library of licences they hold for the myriad of financial services they offer.

But have they earned your trust?

Cairn Energy trusted HSBC to carry out a $3.5 billion foreign exchange deal for them in 2011.

More details : Who should you trust with your money?

L'argomento riguarda il dire di conoscere i dettagli del trading in valuta estera. Ma qui tutto ruota intorno al mercato obbligazionario e al suo investimento. Come trader forex ho investito i miei preziosi soldi con TradesFX. Esiste naturalmente un interesse, ma forma in modo diverso. Questo broker mi aiuta a realizzare profitti e ha tutto il supporto di trading compresi spread da 0,9 pips, leva 1: 500, bonus 100% sovralimentato e credito, bonus di salvataggio del 30%, investimento micro-lotto, processo di esecuzione più veloce e così via.

• 1 month later...

If you want to trade safely and to stay long in this challenging field you need to take the trusted and secured trading broker. As I take my broker Forex4you which is licensed and regulated broker and passed 10 years successfully. They provide full comfortable trading account with verities opportunities. This is the only broker who provide continuous customer service for 24/7. To their client’s they were always provide active service.

• 2 weeks later...

I may sound like a pessimist but you should never trust anyone with your money. People will always try to exploit your assets. But unfortunately, this is the only world we can live in. Always invest in something your gut tells you to.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex is the decentralized money market where fund security is provided by broker. That’s why a trader should go after such a broker which ensures high security of funding. I have been trading with Trade12 broker for a long time. Here I have high security of funding because they use all regulated bank accounts and maintain third party to supervise all accounts and that’s why I am highly secure here.

• 2 weeks later...