Fear of Losing Money

Rate this topic

Traders can vary in their trading needs but one common trading goal is earning money no matter which time frame a trader is using. Perceptibly, all traders are investing with a view to adding income to their wealth position. But due to the reckless and vacillating nature of forex market a trader can have an intimidation of losing money. So, it is good to come in the trading profession after acquiring good trading knowledge and skills so that a trader can modify his trading styles according to the changes in the market and take better decision to avoid continuous fear of losing money.

Since forex impulsive in nature; there can be a continual fear of losing money. And traders will lose money due to many underlying reasons. Security of funds is a major issue for the brokers-it is actually a serious issue for the forex traders. I have chosen a regulated broker AAFX as it is providing me lowest zero spread; a high leverage of 1:2000; re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions through dependable MT4 platform and all in all a greater security of funds through regulations.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex is an uncertain business where it is not guaranteed that you will be lucrative. Here profit making relies on favorable environment, right and accurate market analysis, well defined strategies and experience about trading. The combination of all these can ensure you to take profit. With Trade12 I have all technical tools including indicators, user friendly environment and lowest transaction cost always help me to take my exact trading profit.

Fear is the greatest reason for failure. Fear is a significantly compelling human feeling. Fear of losing money in trading is extremely perilous. That is the reason controlling feelings is the way to achievement in trading. Furthermore, to control feelings you have to restrained. You likewise need to diminish your hazard and have an appropriate money management and risk management arrangement. Each individual's psychology is diverse so you need to out your own particular strategy that suits you the most.  I am trading with MaximusFx, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:1000 leverage and instant trade execution. 

Guest gaban

For where we should be able to learn in utilizing one demo account or also follow the demo contest instaforex so we can practice will be the way where the right and the right way of this forex trading, forex business risk is very big business, so skill capabilities that can bring success path in the way of this forex trading

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Fear of losing money is a common inclination among all Forex traders indeed. Well defined trading strategy is needed to conduct trading indeed. But how many traders belong it? We hardly see a trader who has a nice and well defined trading strategy.  As a scalper I am with Trade12 broker with whom I have smart bridge technology, technical errors free trading platform, high leverage and narrow trading spread.

• 1 month later...

Fear of losing money is common in every type of trader. It is hard to see something go away which you have earned with hard-work. Different people have different lige circumstances. You can't expect everyone to take risks in life and invest in such a complicated place.

L'automazione nel forex trading è la domanda del moderno mercato della digitalizzazione forex. Il risultato della digitalizzazione sono gli strumenti di trading avanzati e le tecnologie come la piattaforma di trading MT4, il forex robot ecc. Nel settore del forex. Tutto ciò che ricevo da TradesFX, il mio moderno broker di trading. Hanno anche un impianto di investimento in criptovaluta Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple. Usando il loro commerciante di piattaforma di trading MT4 può commerciare tramite il loro android, iphone o ipad.

A scalper like he needs to invest their greatest energy in forex market. What's more, require a tenable broker like FXPremax who will give each and every market refreshes. Their trading platform is without swap which I like most.There are distinctive trader in the forex market who spends diverse planning in forex trading. There are no typical planning for forex trading that one can state standard. The trader who are doing long haul trading need not to invest much energy in forex.

Forex trading is unstable and unpredictable like operations with cryptocurrencies because of the price changes for foreign currencies and these changes can be fast, and always connected with economic situation of the certain country. It's possible to earn money with Forex, however many people lose money because of their own, sometimes simple mistakes too.
The main mistakes are for example:

- overtrading (it's a very widespread one, it's usually caused by market addiction, insufficient capitalisation and unrealistically high profit goals, you need to be patient, start from small capital and move further calmly)

- lack of adaptation to the market conditions (markets in general aren't a static thing so using always the one proven strategy will cause you to fail someday, you need to find and use different strategies according to the current market's state)

- scam in case of brokers (a good and safe broker is a basis for all your Forex operations, considering that always choose the one from special safe lists https://fx-list.com/high-leverage-brokers or regulatory agencies, and checkk all avaliable information about them, especially reviews from previous clients)

- absence of a good trading plan (you need to prepare for current market conditions firstly before starting your trading operations, a successful trader always develops a thought-out trading strategy)