Don't Over Trade

Rate this topic

i experience some big loses for over trade and i am not able to make good profit every month because i grew greedy and over trade for more and lose.suppose i make $50 profit from trade but i lose $20 when i over trade for more profit , so i decide i will trade with target and stop trade after getting it and i will not over trade..

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

thats one of the most common mistakes in forex, over trading, even if you are at lose that day, sometimes its better to let a crazy market pass and make up for it the next day :D When i first traded with hotforex i got that problem, now im down to placing a couple of trades a week :)

Over trade is not good because it will make our psychology be not good. As a trader, we must have good management skills, include managing time, when we should trade and do others. We should be discipline, if we have get target, it would better if we stop to trade.

• 5 years later...

I am really happy with the help and services from my broker BPRIMES where they think of clients good rather than snatching the money from them. They are allowing all kinds of trading concepts including scalping and hedging. I am glad that I found such a broker to trade with. I face no withdrawal problems, no dealing desk, requotes while trading with their platform and being facilitate as a scalper.

FXLinked is the best broker in the forex market. They have support desks supporting any client over the world, speaking multiple languages and professional handling, they pride in supporting and assisting our clients globally. You can trade them comfortably. They offer the lowest spread, instant execution, high leverage. I, therefore, more than happy to introduce you to one of the best brokers in the business that bucks the trend. Their trading platform is also compatible with mobile devices, and their attention to detail is going to ensure you have one of the very best trading experiences possible anywhere.

• 4 years later...
On 12/30/2023 at 12:06 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

Over trading causes to lower equity. Some people entitle forex to be a risky market. Whether Forex trading is risky or not depends on thyself because with high leverage, the risk level skyrockets. So, we should try to lower the risk level by lowering leverage. FXOpulence offers 1:500 leverage with narrow trading spread.

I have seen many times that the traders are doing over trading which is not considered to be good. We must try to understand this fact that when we are trading with a good plan then we can make more profits easily.

2 hours ago, maspluto said:

In forex trading, it's best not to be excessive or greedy. Greed can lead to significant losses. So, it's crucial to apply discipline and a well-thought-out plan to trade more strategically with Tickmill as your broker.

We will need to remember this fact that when we are Greedy the losses from our trades can increase so we must try to reduce the losses from our trading accounts.