Bitcoin value can reach $50k this year

Rate this topic

website-bitcoin-value-1280x500.jpg

Bitcoin value has dropped by almost 45% after hitting a high of almost $20k this month but some experts feel the crypto currency is set to climb again in 2018
Cryptocurrency investors who joined late will feel the latest headline about Bitcoin value is a bad joke. Most people who invested in Bitcoin recently are sitting on negative equity or have cashed out losing.

Ethereum and Ripple backers have similar stories to share with their Bitcoin owning counterparts. But for portfolio manager Jeet Sign cryptocurrency volatility isn’t surprising and he envisages Bitcoin’s value hitting $50k this year.

More details : Bitcoin value can reach $50k this year

• 2 months later...

By reading the charts of Bitcoin over the years, anything can happen. The Bitcoin's value is degrading in the past weeks. Its value is around $6800. I think mainly it is because there are so many currncies out there and everyday, there are new ICOs been launched.

• 5 weeks later...

From the retail marketplace, I have selected Forex4you as a scalper. Because I have some particular facilities from the broker which includes no restrictions for pending orders, fluent platform free from all technical errors, high leverage and the lowest spread level, no set fees etc. so I am really satisfied with the broker. To scalp in the market and increase my profit level all that facilities are genial to me.

• 1 month later...

This has been a topsy-turvy year for Btitcoin. I don't think that it will reach that milestone. I hope that i am wrong but it doesn't seem achieveable. Many people are trying their luck in other cryptocurrencies as the value of Bitcoin is out of their reach. What do you think guys?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know that the Bitcoin market can explode at anytime. But i don't think it can reach the $50k mark. This year has been a rather disappointing one for the Bitcoin market. I hope that the next fiscal year will be a better one for the revolutionary Cryptocurrency. What are your predictions of Bitcoin and Altcoins.