We can’t think of short cut to become rich

Rate this topic

We can’t think of short cut to become millionaire in the forex. In order to become successful in forex a trader will require adequate knowledge, hard work, patience, endurance and mentality to accept any situation. A trader will also require good trading platforms that will ensure customized trading facilities to ensure profitable trade executions. For this reason, I have started working with a reliable and regulated broker AAFX and it is offering me lowest zero spread, 1:2000 high leverage, re-quote and slippage free fastest trade executions, trustworthy MT4 platform, expert assistance, mini accounts facilities and 24 hours customer supports.

Different people trade for different reasons. Most people are trading for earning money from Forex market. Basically I am trading to get experience from this professional market. As I need an experienced broker to run my business fast so I select Forex4you. From my broker I get lowest trading spread and fastest market execution support which help me to run my business really fast and I get better experience with this broker.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex traders get failure because of some of their bad habits including emotion, greed and short cut. To be a successful trader, traders need to have the knowledge of analysis. If he is a good analyzer he must be successful otherwise he will be failure. He must avoid short cut in trading. I am yet taking education of Forex. With Trade12 I have the best e4ducation program including e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary.

• 11 months later...

Forex is the buying and selling of currencies. I am doing profitable trade with my broker BPRIMES. They are giving the best currency strength meter, the live charts which can give you the real-time news of 24 hours currency pairs. If anyone wants to learn about the market then I can surely say that they can give the overall solution to learn forex, to practice forex trading and to trade.

I like scalping because it takes very short time to execute. If you wanted to apply scalping as your business strategy you have to select a regulated trading broker. My broker is FXLinked and they are regulated trading broker. I am doing forex trading for few years. I have found scalping is the strongest strategy in forex trading. The trader who do not hold their position for long time mostly apply scalping as their business strategy.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that one of the dangerous things to do in Forex is thinking about becoming a millionaire. This market does not make millionaires over night, but during many years spent on this market and high level of experience. Don’t set yourself too high targets in the beginning