Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Capom

Tiny house question

What is better to build tiny house or to buy ready-made? If you have such house can you share some photos please?

It is good question. There are pros and cons for both variants(buy or build). For example building your own tiny house can save thousands of dollars, but you will not know total cost. I recommend to buy it. Builders have big experience and often have a portfolio of projects and referrals from past customers. So you can choose the model you will like and in few days you will have you house. For example look for these models http://buildtiny.house/tiny-houses-for-sale-in-ny-new-york/ there are factory prices. I like this 

IMG_8688.jpg

If you have a lot of time, building is better. As you will do as you want from the get go and won't waist your time and money on realtor. And the house will be cheaper for you.

I think it's better to have a small but cozy house. In which everything will be necessary to relax. This type of house can be only built by yourself. In it you can think about everything. In my house I built indoor sauna. I contacted for sauna equipment in  this store. I honestly recommed this guys. They really know their job. Sauna is a great place  to relax alone and to have a party with friends. I in love with this place. 

Today's people prefer to buy not to build due to shortage of time. If you have a time and want to save some money then definitely, go to construct new home.