Gold and its relationship with terrorism

Rate this topic

web-Gold-and-Terrorism.jpg

In recent times, gold prices have fluctuated significantly. From 2008-2013, gold prices increased by approximately 200% and reached an all-time high figure of $531.98 per 10 grams. Since then, it has been experiencing a decreasing trend with the current price being $430.28 per 10 grams. The unprecedented rise was mainly due to the global economic recession, which resulted in investment in gold instead of other failing financial instruments. In the context of gold prices, it is important to understand the basic forces which naturally or artificially control its prices.

Effect of global market indices and Oil prices

The global indices are known to have a significant effect on the gold prices worldwide. From December 2013, when the US NASDAQ rose by 10%, France’s CAC rose by 4.4%, Germany’s DAX rose by 2.78%, and Brazil’s Bovespa rose by 13%, the attractiveness of gold as a safe investment has declined. This has also contributed in generating a 5% decrease in global prices to $1,218/- troy ounce. When interest rates rise, the yields on bonds and other money market options also rise. That makes them more attractive to investors in comparison to gold. In addition, it is believed that its price is also affected by the price of oil to a large extent. Higher oil prices reflect slow growth and so investors are driven to find alternative sources of investment like precious metals

For More Detail : 

Gold and its relationship with terrorism

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Live account and demo account both are the same operating system. But in demo account there is no need to invest any capital. This is for learning the forex before investing in the market. On the other hand live account needs investment and it is like a real account where profit and loss are genuine. Demo account is just for the beginner. When a trader become professional he can operate a live account. Demo account is a  risk free account. On the other hand live account is full of risk. When I was a newbie I opened a demo account in Tpglobalfx to learn the basics of forex. After getting all the knowledge I moved to their live account. Now with the help of them I make profit consistently.

• 7 months later...
On 2/5/2021 at 1:08 AM, David Max said:

Live account and demo account both are the same operating system. But in demo account there is no need to invest any capital. This is for learning the forex before investing in the market. On the other hand live account needs investment and it is like a real account where profit and loss are genuine. Demo account is just for the beginner. When a trader become professional he can operate a live account. Demo account is a  risk free account. On the other hand live account is full of risk. When I was a newbie I opened a demo account in Tpglobalfx to learn the basics of forex. After getting all the knowledge I moved to their live account. Now with the help of them I make profit consistently.

We should try to make use of the Demo trading accounts  to learn it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...