Is this the best time to get into cryptocurrency?

Rate this topic

website-Cryptocurrency-1280x500.jpg

Rumours about exchanges being shut down in South East Asia and regulatory restrictions have affected cryptocurrency markets and seen prices fall. Does this make it the best time to invest in them?
Headlines about cryptocurrency have filled the news for months and helped fuel price increases in Bitcoin and others virtual coins.

While plenty acted quickly and got in on cryptocurrency, many other potential investors have cautiously considering held back. They feared the opportunity had gone when Bitcoin reached $20,000 and others like Ethereum and Ripple started making big gains.

Warnings about bubbles, regardless of who was making them, have largely gone unheeded. New price records have been set then broken on a regular basis. However, a market correction was always going to happen.

More details : Is this the best time to get into cryptocurrency?

Forex is an easy trading platform where people can make money beside home. But if want to trade perfectly you should choose a secured and reliable trading broker as broker effects the trading result certainly in a traders life. Without wasting my time I have selected Forex4you which very well-reputed broker all over the world. They especially take care of their clients demand so they always try to fulfill it.

I personally feel that where we don’t have much security about real currency trading how can crypto currency exchange be safe without any supervision of monitoring regulatory authority. I prefer real currency trading with a regulated broker ForexChief and it is offering me greater security of funds through convention; lowest zero spread; 1:400 elevated leverage; re-quote and slippage free fastest trade executions through trustworthy MT4 platform, expert assistance, 24 hour customer support.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is still a best time to invest in the cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin, ripple, stirling and ethereum as they are leading the crypto market so far. The values of these coin is on the lower side so you can buy them as soon as possible. I think all the experts are ensuring the rise in the prices of these coins. Am I right?

• 1 month later...

I believe it is. There are a lot of companies offering ICOs. The value of Bitcoin is currently on the decline. This gives other digital currencies to exploit this fact and attract new investors. I hope more people enter into cryptocurrency. 

On 18.04.2018 at 9:36 AM, marcopolo said:

website-Cryptocurrency-1280x500.jpg

Rumours about exchanges being shut down in South East Asia and regulatory restrictions have affected cryptocurrency markets and seen prices fall. Does this make it the best time to invest in them?
Headlines about cryptocurrency have filled the news for months and helped fuel price increases in Bitcoin and others virtual coins.

While plenty acted quickly and got in on cryptocurrency, many other potential investors have cautiously considering held back. They feared the opportunity had gone when Bitcoin reached $20,000 and others like Ethereum and Ripple started making big gains.

Warnings about bubbles, regardless of who was making them, have largely gone unheeded. New price records have been set then broken on a regular basis. However, a market correction was always going to happen.

More details : Is this the best time to get into cryptocurrency?

For swing traders like me there are no bad or good times, I just make my money from BTC speculations trading with safe broker Hotforex. You don't need to own bitcoins exposing yourself to systemic risks, because you trade CFD contract, i.e. earn money from price swings.