Gamers in trading? is this a thing now?

Rate this topic

I have to admit the comparison of Crypto trading and an MMORPG is just about perfect. 

It's a poorly written article but I liked some of the points he's throwing out there. 

https://medium.com/p/are-gamers-the-future-of-crypto-and-forex-trading-a4f116af521

So, how many of you are gamers and do you think that guy might be on to something? 

• Like 1

Broker plays an important role to a trader. That's why choosing a broker is a very important job to do. A trader has to be very careful while choosing a broker. You must check overall the broker you choose to work. The broker must have some qualities like fund safety, easy withdrawals, demo trading facilities, swap free accounts, unlimited amount of open position, instant IB commission, rebate etc.
FreshForex received well-deserved award for Best Trading Experience 2016 according to FXDailyInfo for exquisite quality of provided services. And I trade with them. We offer over 135 financial instruments for profitable trading, including precious metals, oil, CFDs on indexes and Bitcoin. Forget about slippage and requotes: experience ultra fast order execution from 0 seconds.

To overcome loss from this stage as Forex is complicated job to the traders so they should be enriched with sufficient technical and fundamental knowledge and at the end of the day they also should choose the best trading broker. With broker Forex4you and their wide range of trading facilities I am running my trading and here I am really fully satisfied. They use several regulated bank accounts and maintain third party to supervise all accounts so I have high security here of my funding and investments.

Making profit in forex is very easy for only professional or expert traders. Rest are doing average business or struggling. Proper forex knowledge and a good trading broker can help forex trader to do well. TradesFX has supported me from the very beginning of my trading career. I got educational, technical and instrumental support for my forex trading. Their trading support is super active, transparent and multilingual and it is for 24 hours.