Forex Sprint Contest

Rate this topic

Are you a competitive individual? If you are looking to challenge other Forex traders, join JustForex's Forex Sprint competition! You will compete against other traders and battle to be the best trader at the end of the contest. There will be 3 winners. The 1st placer will receive $500, the 2nd placer will get $250, and the 3rd placer will receive $100. The contest will last for 2 weeks. 

Registration is until April 15, 2018 only, so make sure that you sign up now: https://justforex.com/landing/forex-sprint

FreshForex is a genuine broker that gives genuine Forex administrations. I like their Meta Trader 4 that has such straightforward interface. It's simple for me to explore and I can do whatever I need. Let me likewise laud their great client bolster. They have answers to my inquiries not at all like some imbecilic client reps from different brokers. This is the most dependable Forex broker in trading field.

• 2 weeks later...

Il trading sul Forex è un'attività molto rischiosa. Ogni commerciante dovrebbe correre il rischio che potrebbe avvalersi. Ogni singolo commercio è costituito da rischi. Anche in questo caso, se il trader prende un elevato volume di leva dal proprio trader, contiene un alto rischio. Ho preso il modulo di leverage da 1: 500 TradesFX ma con una corretta gestione del rischio. Hanno altro supporto di trading con 7 diversi tipi di account di trading. Si tratta di account micro, standard, premium, FIX, VIP e islamici.

On 4/26/2018 at 12:36 AM, mozeratti said:

So winners get real money prizes, as I can see, but how do you enter? Do you need to pay entry fee or just filling in the form is enough?

because that's why beginner traders can do the training and advance understanding by utilizing the demo account provided by ViproMArkets to be more leverage in running trading activities in real account.