Forex Vs Centralized market

Rate this topic

Forex is a decentralized market that is not similar to other centralized markets. Here traders can enjoy no exchange fees; virtual trading; freedom of investment; flexibility of trading schedule; etc. since in this decentralized market we can trade at amount; from anywhere and at any time. However; without a reliable medium it is really a difficult matter to survive in this decentralized market since we are price takers here. I am trading with a regulated broker AAFX in the forex market since this licensed broker is ensuring me lowest zero spread; 1:2000 high leverage; re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions through reliable trading platform and a greater security of funds.

Centralized market and forex are totally different. Because forex market is the biggest decentralized market. The benefits of decentralized market is, its platform is totally virtual, and trader can trade any of their flexible timing. With TradesFX I am enjoying the full facilities of decentralized market. My broker helps me with their multilingual customer support. Their 1: 500 leverage and tight trading spreads are very m Their 1: 500 leverage and tight trading spreads are very much supportive for profitable trading.

• 8 months later...

Forex and centralized market are not same things. Because Forex market is one of biggest decentralized market. Traders can invest any amount of money, from anywhere they can trade and any trading platform they can use. Forex4you is modern and experienced brokers in this market who support me with best facilities to make consistent profit. I am currently using their MT4 trading platform which is much smooth and fast among all.

In the forex market there are many types of forex pairs that a trader can have: to trade in this market properly a trader needs to learn all these aspects of trading, I intend to explain some of the important questions about forex pairs. The major pairs contain USD next to any other currency. EUR/USD is the leading currency in the forex market and also the most traded. Here three pairs that have a great correlation between them. These are known as commodity pairs. USD/ CAD, USD/AUD and USD/NZD are three commodity pairs.
Negotiate with TP Global FX in order to get the best rate of spread. It offers me 1 pip fixed spread rate on larger pairs and a maximum of 5 pip spreads on another pair.