How Long Have You Been In Money Making Industry

MrD

• Root Admin

Hello top money makers,

I want to know how long have you been in online money making industry and when you receive a payment for the first time (1 month, 3 months, 6 months).

I would also like to know whether you do online money making as your side job or make it as a primary income?

Thank you.

• Root Admin

I joined a survey website called Pure Profile and it took me 3 years to get £26 which for me was bad.

I never joined any gpt click sites as the clicks are worth less than a cent.

I neverd participated in any paid to complete surveys sites.. I rember signed up once and after I've spent like 15 minutes completing a survey they said I have to complete another to get credit...ofcourse I said no and thats my experience with paid 2 surevey sites.

On Paid to click sites I made a couple of hundrends profits as I've spent time to build my downline .. those bux sites pays you 1 cent also for your referral's clicks

• 1 month later...

I neverd participated in any paid to complete surveys sites.. I rember signed up once and after I've spent like 15 minutes completing a survey they said I have to complete another to get credit...ofcourse I said no and thats my experience with paid 2 surevey sites.

On Paid to click sites I made a couple of hundrends profits as I've spent time to build my downline .. those bux sites pays you 1 cent also for your referral's clicks

Yea I've tried a couple of things here and there. I started trying to make money online when I was 17. I was never a fan of PTC, but I've tried plenty of those but ultimately it is a waste of time unless you are a master at convincing others to waste valuable time clicking for pennies.

Surveys? I wont touch those things, there is always a catch.

eBay and eCommerce is the only thing that has paid off for me. I have also been experimenting off and on with FOREX programs since 2001.

I've made thousands over the years, but luckily only lost a few hundred.

Because of a recent FOREX opp I stumbled upon, I'm giving it another go. You should check it out Admin.

I'm sure you know whats best. So my answer of how long? 9 years of making money online.

I have not made it big yet, but I have had decent success and am still on the hunt :)

Most of my real life income is doing local PC tech support. Its enough to keep me floating but I need to get ahead in life much faster,

so online is the best bet for me at the moment.

Guest tomperens

I have started earning something about 3-4 years ago, but these were just few bucks with ptc or similar programs.

After that I stopped it because it was quite boring. It took me also quite a long time to get paid.. I think 2 or 3 months.

And now I want to get back into the business and I give my best. One day I hope it will be a nice steady income, but it wouldn't replace my job.

Tom.

• 6 months later...
Guest phoenix88

It has been two years I'm making money online but only part time work. the first money I got is from forum, yes, a forum with many contests not a Paid To Post forum.

Well I am earning online since more than 3 years. My first payment have been arrived in the first month from a survey website. It have been 5 € directly to my bank account. I am doing earning online as form of additional income and I am earning generally with paid survey sites, forums and investment programs.

i had been in the online money making for seven months now, too regretfull to know about online earning very late well anyways at least i was still able to get into it, i got into online May 18,2010 to be exact :D

wow, amazing you remember the exact date you started... well it is not yet too late for you. the one who is late are those who have not yet ventured this world in the internet. There might be more other ways out there that we do not know but i think generally speaking this is the most common of all.

Guest phoenix88

i had been in the online money making for seven months now, too regretfull to know about online earning very late well anyways at least i was still able to get into it, i got into online May 18,2010 to be exact :D

You are not late at all. There is word"late" in make money online. As long as the internet connection still existing, you can start anytime.

You are not late at all. There is word"late" in make money online. As long as the internet connection still existing, you can start anytime.

those who had been in the online business for years said that before when they are making business it is easy to earn, unlike now wherein some sites are offering too cheap, another thing is that right now there are too many competitors

those who had been in the online business for years said that before when they are making business it is easy to earn, unlike now wherein some sites are offering too cheap, another thing is that right now there are too many competitors

too many competitors, not to mention the quality of services that each competition is giving their members. Now, what matter is the quality and the quantity has become the secondary priority of every member. The bad thing is that services are given with low quality and of poor quality. That has become a trend now especially from scammers.

• 4 weeks later...

i have started earning money online 2 years ago, i first joined a ptc program but never got paid, when i almost reached the payout the site was gone. :rolleyes: so i look for another one, clicked again. and then from that site i saw a banner of a ptp program. thats where i got my first payment! finally i found a site that really pays.

i have started earning money online 2 years ago, i first joined a ptc program but never got paid, when i almost reached the payout the site was gone. :rolleyes: so i look for another one, clicked again. and then from that site i saw a banner of a ptp program. thats where i got my first payment! finally i found a site that really pays.

you mean you never earned in PTCs? even a centavo? I think i got about $30 more or less for PTC alone, i know that is not much. I have many other alternatives anyway..

• 3 weeks later...

you mean you never earned in PTCs? even a centavo? I think i got about $30 more or less for PTC alone, i know that is not much. I have many other alternatives anyway..

well you got it wrong, pj, actually i earned in ptcs too but that was after i joined a ptp site. from there i was introduced to different ptc sites with the payment proofs so that made me join again there. :biggrin: so ptp really helped me to earn even more money.

Archived