Who should you trust with your money?

Rate this topic

8783400d2b2460c0a6184fa158971767.png

Big banks like HSBC and Barclays have been involved in a number of high profile scandals which calls into questions which financial institutions deserve the trust individuals implicitly place in them 

How many of you reading this have or had a bank account with HSBC? My guess is that more of you have banked with them than any other major bank. And why shouldn’t you. After all, they were known for being the world’s local bank and are amongst the biggest in the world.

They’ve been around so long and are so big that trusting them is implicit. You don’t even bother looking at the library of licences they hold for the myriad of financial services they offer.

But have they earned your trust?

Cairn Energy trusted HSBC to carry out a $3.5 billion foreign exchange deal for them in 2011.

For More Detail : Who should you trust with your money?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For successful trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is more credible and always guarantee their clients funds. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX that is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies . And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

• 2 years later...

Proper risk and money management are essential to success as a FX trader. Every trader has inherently some risk factors. Managing these risks in a sensible way will certainly help in long run. Traders should not trade money which they can't lose,

Because traders can't have the patience to profit due to the pressure of losing. I am trading with Forex4you. I always execute my trader with proper risk and money management. They are very helpful. They always help me to make my decisions correctly and they also provide 24/7 customer support. I am very pleased with their services.

• 1 month later...

There are many traders that enter into the forex market with unrealistic goals they use to think earning money from the forex market is very easy. Anyone can come and earn lot of money. If you want to survive in the forex market and earn maximum profits then you should know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex. A reliable broker and strong knowledge is a very important and essential part for traders to earn profits from the forex market. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot to show me the right path always. They are very supportive and helpful.

The answer to that question is easy, no one! You should always have some money, kept somewhere where no one knows about it. I made a mistake to let my girlfriend know about where I keep my savings. She took it one day, and she bought some stupid stuff for her... I was furious, and we broke up, of course. Now I had to find a side hustle to make more money, so my savings can be restored. I had to become an Uber driver, you can imagine how embarrassing that was for me, but I had to do it... I hope to make money fast, so I can stop doing that...

On 12/31/2020 at 4:55 AM, JoseDiaz said:

The answer to that question is easy, no one! You should always have some money, kept somewhere where no one knows about it. I made a mistake to let my girlfriend know about where I keep my savings. She took it one day, and she bought some stupid stuff for her... I was furious, and we broke up, of course. Now I had to find a side hustle to make more money, so my savings can be restored. I had to become an Uber driver, you can imagine how embarrassing that was for me, but I had to do it... I hope to make money fast, so I can stop doing that...

We must try to learn from our past mistakes so that we do not repeat them again.

• 2 weeks later...

The traders who start trading in Forex market without any learning of Forex business, will find the market very difficult. Because learning is the key of Forex business and if you learn nothing before staring your business you will never succeed. Tpglobalfx is the global Forex broker that I have been chosen due to get numerous trading tools and features. In their trading platform I receive various effective learning programs.

• 2 weeks later...

I also think that first of all you need to trust yourself with your money.

Secondly, you need to make sure that when you invest money somewhere, it is a trusted company with a good reputation and an adequate regulatory background. If you are not sure about a company, do your own research. So many people get scammed when getting scammed can be avoided. 

On 1/26/2021 at 3:03 PM, Dora Wi said:

I also think that first of all you need to trust yourself with your money.

Secondly, you need to make sure that when you invest money somewhere, it is a trusted company with a good reputation and an adequate regulatory background. If you are not sure about a company, do your own research. So many people get scammed when getting scammed can be avoided. 

We have to remember that if we will take good trading decisions we will make the profits and if we will go by bad trading decisions we will make the losses.

Trader means who invest money in the forex market to earn profits. Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can trade in the forex market and earn a lot of money if they have proper knowledge about forex. A reliable broker, strong knowledge, proper guidance can easily make you earn money. I trade with TP Global FX. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They really help a lot especially when someone is a new trader.

• 2 weeks later...

Trading requires a good broker. If the broker is not good, you will not get a good reward by trading. But if the broker is friendly, then he has a good relationship with the broker. It is very important to have a friendship with the broker. A regulated broker like Tpglobalfx can help you minimize your loss by giving so suggestions and help to make a suitable plan for trading this market.

• 1 month later...

Broker platform should be check. Some are faulty to use. All traders are different. So, one broker can best for one and can be worst for another. Trader should test their platform in demo account. Almost all broker free demo account. My broker Forex4you also provide unlimited free demo account. I also start my trading from using demo account. I am still use it for testing new strategy.

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2021 at 8:48 PM, Jo Eshuijs said:

Broker platform should be check. Some are faulty to use. All traders are different. So, one broker can best for one and can be worst for another. Trader should test their platform in demo account. Almost all broker free demo account. My broker Forex4you also provide unlimited free demo account. I also start my trading from using demo account. I am still use it for testing new strategy.

We need to learn doing Forex trading with the help of a Good Trading Plan for SUCCESS 🙂