Amarkets - amarkets.com

Rate this topic

I suppose everyone who prefers to connect his life with trading expects a lot of money. But without a good broker who can offer advantageous terms of investment and trade, as well as quick conclusions it's just unreal. Also, don't forget about competent education and free demo-account to interpret your knowledge in practice. 

All features above are in Amarkets broker! Just try the demo and you'll see the difference between this company and second-rate analogues 

https://www.amarkets.com/

I guess you have to read this to undestand motivation and psycology of Amarkets broker:

A bit of Amarkets philosophy   :)

We believe that profitability of a trader can be determined solely by his trading decisions. The mission of a Forex broker is to provide supportive environment for any trader’s strategy realization.

5 Reasons to Choose AMarkets and Stay With Us For Years to Come

1. Client’s success is our main priority.

Whether you are just starting your journey to financial markets or you have years of experience, we will equip you with all necessary tools for successful trading.

All our clients have access to state-of-the-art trading platform MT4, which make their trading intuitive and effortless. If you’re not comfortable to trade yourself you can always invest into successful strategies of money managers from around the world, using our comprehensive PAMM and Trade Copier systems.

Your Forex trading decisions will be backed up by Autochartist trading signals,  Dow Jones newswire and our own financial lab’s indicators – Orderbook and Cayman (Market Sentiment Index). All algorithmic traders are supplied with quality VPS hosting.

All this allows us to rank at top 3 of Forex brokers with the highest clients’ success rate!

2. Raising trading standards while bringing the costs down.

Having direct Forex market access and specially designed order routing technology, our clients are enjoying ultra-fast and reliable order execution. Speed is a key advantage in trading, which obviously means better pricing. Having the ability to place orders faster than ever, especially during news releases, our clients get 10-30 pips better prices.

Besides superior order execution, AMarkets offers the lowest spreads and margin requirements, as well as few account types for the wide range of traders and money managers. AMarkets makes institutional trading conditions available for individual investors.

3. Trade any money, style, and time.

While offering the most extensive collection of instruments traded around the world, we always have our finger on the pulse to ensure continued industry leadership. MetaTrader 4 makes currency trading as easy as 1-2-3!

4. Stay focused on your trading. We will take care of the rest.

Forex and CFD trading is a very risky business and traders should be focused on their trading only, without thinking of hidden costs, that might affect the whole picture. Unfortunately, complicated commissions and purposely confusing trading terms have become the industry norm, but not at AMarkets.

Our clients are always getting what they expect and if something is free that means they won’t pay a dime. Having straight forward pricing model, AMarkets is also reimbursing deposit fees, account withdrawal commissions and providing unique analysis tools at no charge.

We know that our customers and partners deserve something better and deliver this.

5. Every trader needs peace of mind to make wise decisions.

We understand your concerns about safety of your funds and take serious measures to ensure financial integrity of our company. By implementing sound internal control procedures and holding membership with regulatory organizations, we let you trade on the market with ultimate confidence and security.

AMarkets is a member of The Financial Commission and registered by the Financial Services Authority of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

Join thousands of AMarkets traders from around the world!

• 1 month later...

Don't trust users who say that there are some issues in withdrawing money. I've traded for a long time with Amarkets and have no complaints about any delays. It depends on how you want to withdraw funds. Wire transfer is the longest one and takes up to 5 business days. Other systems usually take around one day and less. By and large, everything okay :)

Amakets is my choice because exactly this broker offers me all that i need for my daily trading such as daily forecasts, a good program of bonuses of 25% to increase my deposit, flexible leverage, contests where i can win real money, modern platforms such as MT 4 and MT 5 and so on. In fact, they have many ways to withdrawal my earnings without any problem and to deposit too. In summary, any trader independently of his experience can work pleasingly with Amarkets and take profit.
Of course, I can find some faults because it's not perfect, but why? Amarkets provide me all necessary for trading.

• 1 year later...
  • MrD changed the title to Amarkets - amarkets.com